One-Shots?

Hey guys? Do you think I should do a One-shot and Lemon book?

I would include all the creepypasta characters in AAAND OUT OF MY BOOK! And the FNaF characters too!

I'm pretty set on making this book, I just want to know what you think. Tell me in the comments!

Also, requests are open for the book! I have two of my many One-Shots written already, and I'm insanely excited to share it with you! I just want to know what you think!!!

For requests, you can message me in my inbox, which will probably give you more of a chance to get yours written, or in the comments too, if you don't feel like messaging me privately!

Please request and let me know what you think about me doing a one-shots and lemons book!!!

Again, I love you all dearly!!! And I want to THANK YOU FOR 30 FREAKING K!!!

IF YOU HAVE A SCENARIO REQUEST FOR THIS BOOK AS WELL, REQUEST IT IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME YOUR REQUEST IN MY INBOX!!!

No one ever requests anything... it makes me sad. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

But I still love you all!

Just tell me what you think of a one-shots and lemons book for creepypasta and FNaF.

I'll have another chapter up for this book soon, so don't you worry!

But first, let's hear from our victims- *clears throat awkwardly* I mean characters about how they're doing!

Me: hey guysss!!! How are you all doing?

Jeff The Killer: fucking fantastic. The next scenario you're typing has me all excited... :/

Me: don't be sarcastic with me! *throws a worm at Jeff and he runs away screaming like a 6-year-old girl*

BEN Drowned: Sheesh, what's his problem?

Me: you'll find out in the new scenario I'm typing for the readers soon. How are you doing, BEN?

BEN Drowned: fantastic, Ashley! I've never been better. I'm so happy with Y/N. I'm so lucky. Thank you for including me in this book! Also, let's play some videogames later.

Me: haha, alright! We will! And I'm sooo happy you're happy!!!

E.J.: what about meee, Ashley-senpai?

Me: awww, I was going to ask you next! How are you?

E.J.: not too happy... I don't like what I accidentally do in your next scenario.

Me: oh, no!!! It's totally okay, Jackson! Y/N isn't mad, she just doesn't like being covered with kidney-juice! It's okay.

E.J.: are you sure Y/N is okay with it?

Me: for sure! You're her loving boyfriend, and she's very forgiving when it comes to you.

E.J.: yayyy! *high-fives Ashley*

Me: So, Hoody? How are you holding up with Y/N?

Hoody: I love her so much that I would give up my immortality for her.

*INSERT COLLECTIVE "AWWWWWWWWWWWW"S AND HUGE GROUP NOSEBLEEDS*

Me: Hoody, you're so amazing! *hugs hoody* so, how are you doing, Toby?

Ticci Toby: I'm actually great! I'm worried about what's going to happen in the next scenario, though. What if I accidentally hurt my one and only sweetheart?! I've already done it a couple times! If you make me do it again, I swear I'm going to leave this book!

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOO I won't make you hurt her, I promise!

Ticci Toby: good. Now hug me.

Me: okay! *hugs Toby fantastically* so how are you, Silver?

Lost Silver: g-g-good!

Me: That's fantastic!!! You can go back to sleep now, sorry to wake you. *Silver yawns and curls back up on the couch and falls right back to sleep*

*ANOTHER COLLECTIVE AWWWWW AND NOSEBLEED FOR SILVER AND HIS MOTHERFUCKING ADORABLENESS*

Me: so how are you, Sonic?

Sonic.exe: I still canNOT believe you let her date one of my best friends... Tails. *deathglares Ashley*

Me: hey, woah, woah... you have her back now don't you? There's no reason to be mad at me anymore!

Sonic.exe: true, true. Fine, we're friends again.

Me: good! So, Dark, your the newest character! How do you feel about this book, and being a part of it?

Dark Link: so much happened in such a small time, it hurt my brain. But overall, I love the book, because I'm happy most of the time in it! Thank you!

Me: you are absolutely welcome! Well, that's all we have for today! See you all in the next scenario!!! Say goodbye, guys!

Creepypasta boyfriend scenarios gang: GOODBYEEEE MY LOVVVEEE!!!

Sonic.exe: goodbye muthafuckahh!! *jumps off a cliff into perfect water like a badass*

Me:I love you all, my human beans! Sleep/eat/type/read/etc. Well! Good morning/afternoon/evening/night/early morning to all of you!