Chapter 11

thank u all for ur answers about your opinions about Y/N stories and ur comments in general - i really don't understand how u can be so sweet and lovely like wtf are u even from this planet i didn't think people like that existed lmao

enjoy🍜

--------------------------------

My eyes moved to Taehyung. He was standing there emotionless and suddenly a maid appeared behind him.

"Alright then." Jin said. "I'm sure this will turn out to be perfect, Y/N. We'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight my princess."

He smirked. I was frightened that they would kiss me or something like that, but luckily, they seemed to have had enough of me today and Jin and all his brothers followed him out of the room except from the youngest.

"Miss Y/N, come here." A silent female voice spoke. It was the maid. "Let's fix your hands."

She grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me with her to a bathroom placed in front of the bed. She made me sit down on the toilet lid and I had stopped sobbing, but my heart was still hurting as hell. As soon as I sat down my whole face relaxed and a wave of tiredness hit me. I watched as she hurriedly cleaned and pulled out the glass pieces from my hands.

My tired eyes moved up to find Taehyung causally leaning against the doorframe, watching us.

"I'm just going to fix the bandage I w-"

"I can do the rest." Taehyung interrupted the maid and stood up straight. "You can leave."

I noticed how the maid hesitated at first and how she worriedly shifted her gaze between me and Taehyung. However, she soon left knowing that she didn't have a say in this anyway.

Fucking shit, I thought when Taehyung walked into the bathroom. He had unbuttoned his shirt almost all the way down, which exposed his muscular chest. I noticed something on his shoulder that looked like a tattoo, but I couldn't distinguish what it stood.

"Give me your hands." He commanded while crouching down in front of me. I looked down at my knees and had no other choice than to do what he said. He noticed how they were trembling when he put on bandage but he didn't say anything, we just sat there in silence.

When he was done, I was about to get up, but he put one hand on my knee and stopped me by pushing me down.

"You have blood in your face." Taehyung said, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"It's just blood from my hands." I explained with a voice that had become raspy due to all the screaming and shouting.

"No, I can see how it's rushing blood from your cheek."

I sighed and leaned my body against the cold tile wall as I closed my eyes while the prince grabbed some tissues. My eyes kept shut as he dried my cheek and cleaned it before putting on a patch.

"You bled because of a wound." Taehyung said when he was done. "I think you got that from my mother."

"Oh, yeah..." I mumbled and rose up from the toilet lid and walked into his bedroom. Even though his bed looked like the most comfortable thing in the whole world, I resisted the temptation and made my way towards a black armchair.

"You are not going to sleep in those clothes and in that chair." Taehyung said with a determined voice while changing clothes which made me realize that I was still wearing the black dress. His back was facing me and it caused me to immediately look away. I knew he showed his body on purpose and it made me extremely irritated.

"You haven't given me something else." I simply answered.

"Here then." He said throwing a t-shirt at me. "Wear that."