Bullet #2: The Pastry Shop

Since today was only her second day of absence from any match up games, she decided to do her other hobbies.

She tended to her greenhouse which houses different magical plant species and of course her favorite flower, Matthiola incana. Majority of the flowers here are either purple, violet or lavender.

After pruning and cross pollinating roses, she went to the castle's lounge area to finish a winter scarf. It was meant to be a gift to her previous crush Gusion, but he's in a steady relationship now with Lesley, so she dropped the project.

But now that she has time, she added more colors inspired by her secret ship. She put black musical note patterns on the scarf. And she made another one but with gold swords as design patterns.

"Ohohoho if I gift them these, they would look so cuuute! Matchy-matchy! Yieeeeheheheh!" She giggled to herself.

After doing all her hobbies she was left with nothing else to do. It was already past lunch but she wasn't that hungry thanks to the heavy brunch earlier. And she wasn't in the mood for re-reading the BL novels in her secret library.

So what's left to do is to go to her favorite pastry shop to buy her favorite cream puffs.

Guinevere bathed leisurely because she wasn't following her hectic daily schedule. It has been a while since she bathed using her floral bath bombs and various flower scented candle. After the relaxing bath, she changed into a simple attire, a vintage white top and a purple a-line skirt. She dried and painstakingly styled her unruly curls like the usual. She magically healed her swelling eyes using a trending beauty product Miss Alice endorses. And finally, for a finishing touch, she then put on her iconic purple bow.

"Ahh how I missed this kind of schedule!" She muttered to herself as she grabbed her satchel.

And once again, Guinevere was out in her hole.

×

"Welcome Miss Violet! I see you're here for the cream puffs again?" The smiling cashier said.

'Ah all of the employees here are nice! That's probably why there's a lot of people who comes here!' Guinevere thought to herself.

"Yes please! This place is a delight!" Guinevere answered.

The cafè was bathed in pastel pink. The newly baked pastries and freshly brewed coffee were filling the air. The cashier grinned as he typed the order on the monitor. But then he frowned apologetically.

"I'm sorry, will you be willing to wait for twenty minutes? I'm afraid the pastries aren't done baking yet." The cashier said. It made sense since there's a lot of people here today. There's barely a free table.

"Go on. Take your time!" Guinevere said. She really had a lot of time and she could wait for her precious cream puffs.

"Thank you!" The cashier smiled cheerily.

When she heard the door chimed, Guinevere stepped aside and studied the new menu selection board. There was still no available seat.

"Welcome!"

"Oooh~ Maybe I'll order the super sundae special next time~" Guinevere muttered the herself. 'And next time will be tomorrow! Pewboom! It sucks that I only brought enough money for my precious cream puffs!'

"Ah Mister Granger! Will it be the usual doughnuts again?"

Guinevere's ears perked up and looked at the person beside her.

'GRANGER?!' She stood frozen on her spot.

He wasn't wearing his usual combat attire, but his all-black clothes, his hands resting on the pockets of his jacket, still made him look untouchable and scary.

'OMG! Why am I shaking so suddenly!? What should I do?!' Guinevere's mind was in chaos.

'I've been reading fanfics about him and Alucard and now I can't stop thinking about the last comic I bought! Which disappeared instantly from my bag!'

While Guinevere was having an internal turmoil, Granger was busy ordering.

"Yes." Granger said.

"Will it be okay if you wait for twenty minutes, Sir?"

"I don't mind." He shrugged.

"I'll be right back for your orders~" The cashier said as he input the new orders on the monitor.

'Okay, calm down. He won't even talk to me.' Guinevere scolded herself.

'I'll just stay quiet.' She stood still.

"Hello." Said the person beside her.

"AAAAH! I'M SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Guinevere squeaked.

"Huh?" Granger was confused.

Guinevere was cursing on her mind for her over the top reaction.

'Help me, big brother!!' She pleaded on her mind.