Loyal brave love - 3

Hi guys, how have you been? Hope you're doing well.

Here the 3rd chapter of this story. It will start immediately after the last scene of the previous chapter. Hope you like it, and, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review. It's nice to hear from you, too...

Loyal brave Love 3

Fight to kill, fight to win, fight to conquer, but, fight to protect? For Alison, this is the first time that her motive to fight, it's the deep desire to protect someone precious to her. And, Alison has no idea when this feeling started to bloom inside her heart, inside her soul. But, it's there, getting stronger. That's why Alison has no intention to let this scum tribe to live, she can take them down, she can kill them all without doubt, but, when she raises her sword to kill the leader of the Triku tribe, her reason to fight stops her...

Emily. - "Ali! No!"

Alison frowns. - "No?!"

Chief Fields. - "Ali?!" (he whispers) "Emily knows her...?"

The word 'Mercy' is not in Alison's vocabulary, but, when those dear brown eyes stare at her, pleading her to drop the weapon. She...

Alison groans. - "Fine..." (She grabs the leader by the neck, and, says to him, with a lethal gaze) "You get to live now, but, if you get near them, once again, I'll cut you in half, just like I did with your arm..."

Chief Fields mumbles. - "She speaks our language..." (He looks at Emily, and, says) "Emily...?"

The brunette avoids eye-contact with her dear father. She knows that she has lots of explications to give, but, right now all she can see is...

Emily smiles. - "Ali..."

The Triku ran away like cowards, and Emily's entire tribe smiles, they raise their arms up, they are saved, they're breathing thanks to...

Emily. - "Ali!" (She rushes to hug her, and, says) "You came to save me..."

Alison smiles, she hugs her too, and, says. - "Always..."

The tender hug, filled with love and affection, it doesn't go unnoticed by the rest of the tribe, especially by...

Chief Fields. - "Hmmm... I haven't never seen Emily, hugging someone like that..."

Pam smiles. - "Me neither..."

Chief Fields. - "But, you look happy about it...?"

Pam. - "Because look at the stranger!" (big smile) "She's gorgeous!"

And, Pam Fields wasn't the only one who has noticed the beauty of the blonde Viking. Before knowing it, Alison finds herself, surrounded by all the girls of the tribe, young beautiful girls...

A girl smile. - "Our savior!" (She grabs Alison's hand, and, softly kisses it, when she says) "Thank you..."

Alison blushes. - "Ah..."

Emily frowns. - "What are you doing?"

The girls ignore Emily, they break their hug, and, Emily is also founding a new feeling, inside her heart when she sees all these beautiful girls around her gorgeous warrior...

Another girl says. - "Your hair is golden..." (She gets closer to Alison, and, says) "And, your eyes... are blue..."

All the girl says, awesomed. - "Wow..."

The girls start to touch her golden curls, they soflty touch Alison's hands, Alison's face, and, the blonde Viking is getting so red, blushing with all the touching while...