Sonata of love Part VI

Hi, sorry for the late update, so this chapter will start some weeks after last chapter and it will be linked with part III.

NOTE 1: For the dream and memory part, everything between [ ] it's to introduce the scene, I mean, the dream sequence will show different memories of Alison, so every time that you see [ ], that means that's a new scene, another memory... I hope it's clear...

Sonata of love part VI

*** Alison's dream – memories of the past ***

[In the DiLaurentis house]

A little Alison was slowly opening her eyes and as soon as she did it, a warm hand caressed her tiny face...

Alison mumbled with blurry vision. – "Mommy?"

Her birth mother hugged her and she didn't stop showing tears of happiness as her precious little angel was finally waking up without a fever. Between kisses and sobs, her mother held her into her arms and Alison just curled on the warm body of her mother.

Her mother said. – "Don't worry, my little angel, you will be ok... everything will be ok... I promise..."

Alison smiled, feeling safe on the arms of her mother. – "I love you mommy..."

[Alison's 8th birthday]

Someone knocked the door and Alison opened it...

A little Spencer said as she was graving a gift. – "Here! Happy birthday!" (She looked around, looking for party decorations but she found nothing)

A little Alison said as she was trying to hide the bruises. – "Spencer, I'm in the middle of a lesson, you should leave..."

Spencer. – "Whaat?! But it's your birthday! Are we not gonna celebrate it?!" (She notices the wounds on Alison's arms) "Uhm... how'd you get that welt?"

Alison looked down and said. – "I... I was in a hurry and I bumped my arms..."

Spencer. – "You really are a klutz, aren't you?"

(Screams of Jessica, calling Alison)

Jessica yelled. – "Alison! Hurry back now!"

Spencer. – "Whoa! That scared me!"

Alison looked down and sighed heavy. – "Sorry Spencer, she is calling me, let's celebrate my birthday another time; ok?"

Spencer. – "Oh... sure... okay, then, good luck!"

Alison closed the door and walked towards the studio where Jessica was waiting for her...

Jessica pointed out towards the piano and ordered. – "Sit yourself down and let's begin!"

Alison mumbled. – "I miss my mommy..."

Jessica. – "I'm your mother now, Alison... now, stop playing around and focus in the only thing that matters... this piano..."

The little Alison took a deep breath and she started playing the piano...

[Alison's 9th Birthday, in an international competition]

Jessica got mad because Alison couldn't play the way she told her to do and she started hitting Alison even in the presence of people around them...