Go it Alone part I

Hi again, wow thank you so much for your beautiful words; it makes me very happy knowing that you liked the mini story 'into the dream'; I know that some of you asked for more but I can't do that because I really like how it ended, but I can assure you that more mini emison stories will come ^^.

Now, this story is tragic so if you're too sensitive don't read it; this popped up into my mind after watching last PLL's episode, I mean, I don't know you guys but my emison feelings were hurt with last episode; the only thing that I liked about last episode was the music ending and Sasha acting, I mean, I really felt her struggle and sorrow... any way, this shot will continue after that episode 7x14... it will be done in two parts; this 1st part is all on Alison's POV and the second part will be on Emily's POV. It's my 1st time trying this kind of angle for writing so let's see how it goes... ^^

Go it alone – Part I

****Alison's POV****

(Alison's house)

Wanting... not wanting... Dating... not dating... liking... not liking... loving... not loving... feelings... feelings it's so hard to get, to understand but as hard as it's, as complicate and overwhelmed it can become; you can't stop feeling them, everybody has feelings, everybody feels something... everybody... even me...

I'm just lost on my internal struggle; what to do? What I want to do? God! Why?! Why?! It was hard enough just deciding on ending this life growing up inside me and now, you just make it 10 thousand times harder by adding Emily on the mix... (Sighs) I can't... I... it's Emily... It's a part of Emily... (A weak smile) Maybe a little mermaid... I can't kill a little mermaid... I can't... I just... I can't... I would not survive... despite what everybody thinks about me, I'm not than heartless... especially when it comes about Emily... Emily...

Emily, my sweet Emily... always so kind... you like helping people, you're always on my side, and always cheering me on... always so loyal... it makes me wonder... I wonder... no matter how bad time comes... no matter what I decide to do... will you still cheer for me? Will you stay at my side?

I've no idea of how long I've been daydreaming, but by the time I returned to reality everybody has already left. 'Great' I said to myself, I can't stop feeling a little hurt, not even Emily stood at my side... she said that she was going to be here for me... but I guess that now everything has changed... maybe she's just a mess as I'm right now... she may need time for herself... yes... it maybe that...

(Rosewood school)

The next morning I woke up, honestly I don't think that I really slept at all; but I guess that for now I'm so good pretender that no one notices it. I walk through the hallway, faking a smile for the entire world, just pretending, acting... just like before... showing a mask that looks good on me... I do what I know best... hiding the truth, hiding my sorrow, my pain, my feelings... It would be so easy if I could just run away from them, but I can't... believe me I've tried and failed...

(Ring bell)

I looked at the time, I can't stop the smile on my face, because it's launch time, so I will be able to see Emily... maybe everything will become clearly when I see her... I started walking in direction of the launch room but then I remembered that I forget my food on my car; I walked then in direction of the parking and for my shock I found Emily and Paige together... I froze, I froze because I don't know what to do, what to feel, and as I just froze, my phone rang and without thinking I looked at it and just as the cherry at the top; I stared at the video that AD just sent me, a video of Emily and Paige, riding on their bikes and then kissing, God! Kissing...