Sayonara

Hi again; this popped up into my mind after hearing the song 'Waves' by Dean Lewis, Anyway, this story will start after the jump time of 5 years of season 6, I mean, Alison asks the girls to come to Rosewood for Cece but something will change it everything... this starts the day of the court, when the girls are supposed to speak well about Cece...

NOTE: Everything in italics, it will be Emily's thougths, I mean, it will be the things she's thinking in her mind...

Sayonara

(In the hallways of the court)

Hanna groans. – "I can't believe it, after 5 years... we're still Ali's puppets..."

Emily scolds. – "We're not puppets, Hanna! We're just helping a friend..."

Aria. – "Really?! I can't see how this can help anyone..."

There was an awkward silence, none of them was ok, doing what Alison asked them to do but even then, they were there....

Spencer looks at her watch and says. – "It's getting late, she asked us to rush in here and she's late?!"

Emily. – "Maybe, she's stuck with traffic..."

Aria raises an eye brow. – "Traffic in Rosewood?! Since when that it's possible... this is no LA, Em, impossible to have traffic here..."

Hanna. – "Yeah... Em... you don't need to always find an excuse to justify Ali's behavior, you know..."

Emily huffs and rolls her eyes.

Once again, just silence was present in the area until a young angry doctor approached towards them.

Elliot. – "Where is she?!"

Spencer. – "Excuse me?!"

Elliot yells. – "Alison! Where is she?!"

Emily. – "Hey! Careful with your tone! You don't have any right to yell at us!"

Elliot huffs and groans, he rushes towards the door and leaves...

Hanna. – "He's creepy..."

Aria scolds. – "Hanna!"

Hanna shrugs. – "What?!"

Spencer. – "This is weird... wait here..."

The tall brunette leaves her friends for a moment alone. Hanna starts playing with her phone, Aria takes out a book that she had in her bag and starts reading it and Emily, well, she just do what it's an old habit for her...

Emily types a text to Alison: "Hi... where are you? Is everything ok?"

The brunette sighs heavy, and she's gazing at her phone, waiting to receive a pop from a new text or something but the only that pops up, it's a shocking news from Spencer lips...

Spencer. – "You will not believe what I just heard!"

The girls says at the unison. – "What?!"

Spencer. – "Ali called it off... the hearing..."

The girls. – "WHAT?!?!"

Spencer. – "I talked with the judge... it looks like Ali came very earlier in the morning and she changed her mind... she pulled it off... everything... she said that Cece is better in Welby than out..."

There was an awkward silence in the room as the girls were processing the information...

Hanna huffs. – "What the hell?! She dragged us here for nothing?! She has to be kidding me?!"