The missing ingredient

Hey guys, here we go again with a one shot. Hope you like it, this came to me while eating pizza, and, listening the song of Ben Rector 'love like this', lol...

It's a short one-shot, but, I hope you like it. Thank you for reading, see u soon!

The missing ingredient

*** Alison's narrative (voice-over) ***

Einstein once said, 'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'. I was sure he was right, but, even then...

Alison angrily groans. - "God damn it!"

Jasons scolds. - "Alison! Language!"

Alison rolls her eyes, she just angrily shoves the pizza dough into the oven, even if she wasn't satisfied with her creation...

Jason. - "It smells good..."

Alison deeply sighs, she doesn't reply, she just gets her hands in another dough... again... expecting a different result... again...

Jason. - "Why do you feel like you need to re-invent the pizza?"

Alison. - "It's not that, Jason! This Italien pizzeria is our legacy! Mamma, Papa, everyone is counting on us to keep the business, ongoing. But, how can we do that, if I'm not able to make great pizzas like them?!"

Jason. - "Your pizzas are good..."

Alison. - "But, not good enough..."(sighs) "We're losing customers because the pizzas don't taste the same as when Papa was here..." (sighs) "I just need to find the missing ingredient that will allow me to make the perfect pizza..."

Jason. - "It's not indicated in the family recipe?"

Alison shakes her head, something is missing in her preparation, she knows it, and, it's not like she hasn't asked her father about it. But, each time she asks, Kenneth just pats his chest, and, Alison has no idea of what the hell he means by that...

Jason. - "You'll figure it out, I'm sure. But till then, just do not be too hard on yourself. Okay?"

Alison. - "Fine..."

Jason. - "The order 30 is ready, can you deliver it...?"

Alison looks at the delivery address and, says. - "They ordered again more pizzas?"

Jason smirks. - "God! What would we do without Miss. Marin as our loyal client..."

Alison chuckles, and, nods when she grabs the boxes, and, gets ready to deliver pizzas, for the 4th time of the night at Hanna's place. But, to be honest with you, it wasn't just Hanna's apartment. She has a roomie...

(At an apartment)

Emily rushes to the door. - "Do not open the door! I'll get it! I'll get it!"

The doorbell rings again, and, as the last time, Emily is the one who rushed to answer the door...

Aria. - "Wow, I'm shocked that it's not Hanna, who's rushing to the door to pick up the food..."

Hanna. - "Hey! I'm not always like that..."

Spencer mocks. - "Yeah, sure... that's why you're the only person I know who has eaten a cake on the floor, after it dropped..."

Hanna rolls her eyes. - "In my defense, the cake was delicious, even if it crashed against the floor..."

The brunettes chuckle, just recalling that day...