Into the dream - Part IV

Hi, so happy knowing that you are liking this emison mini story :D ! Sorry for not update sooner as I promised but a lot of work came in a rush ^^... anyway, like I told you before, this 4th part of the story will be central on Alison; so recap: in 2005 the girls left Rosewood, Alison stood in town for Charlotte, then in 2006 the girls broke all communications with the blonde, Alison just tried to keep in contact with Emily, sending her letters, she wrote her a love letter but without a reply she just stopped trying to reach Emily. Two years apart and in 2008, Wayne died and in his funeral, that was the last time that both girls saw each other. So keep that in mind for this chapter ok...

Enjoy ^^ and as always any review is welcome ^^ thanks!

Into the dream – Part IV

(Christmas's eve, 2012 NY)

It was a cold night in NY; all the families were getting reunited in their homes in order to celebrate the holidays, just being grateful for all the good and the bad; yes, even the bad because at the end the only that matters it was that they had each other.

It should be a holiday to cherish, to celebrate with friends and family but... what to do when you don't have any of that? What to do in a day like this when you don't find any reason to be grateful or to celebrate? When you find yourself alone? Without family or friends around you... without love or even worse, remembering what love was, what it felt, how much you liked it, how much you enjoyed it and how ephemeral it was... how easy it went away... leaving you behind... leaving you completely empty and crushed...

They said that you can't live without knowing what real love is, that even once, you should have felt it... yes, that it would be the advice from most of the people in this world... from all at exception of one particular blonde that was sitting in a bar, alone, drinking without stop, with a huge sorrow written into her face, in that face with red eyes for so much crying, that face that was a complete mess... yes, this particular blonde would never advice you to chase love, to try it, to really let it in your life... because she had done it... more than once... she had felt it, she had really let it in twice and both times, she just ended crushed, devastated... with nothing else than just a huge sorrow and emptiness that not even the best tequila in the world could fix...

Yes, Alison DiLaurentis, the Queen Bee... she would never encourage anyone to look for love... not if you want to end like her... drinking alone, in a bar, in xmas's eve... with the only company of one bottle of tequila at your side... just trying to forget, to don't feel... just trying to drown away that kind of pain that just destroy your soul...

You might wonder how it's that our Queen Bee ended like that... in that bar... alone... drowning her sorrow on alcohol.... well... I can tell you how... I can tell you why... but are you sure you wanna know? Are you ready for it? Because ones you know, you can't unknown it... Ok then, I will tell you but for that, let's back on time...

*** X ***

(Rosewood, 2008)

After seeing Emily in the funeral, Alison drove herself towards the mental institute where Cece was staying. As she was driving, she just groaned of disgusting at the memory of seeing Paige's lips all over the face of Emily, it was disgusting for her but even worse, it was heartbreaking; yes, once again, she felt pain in her chest and once again it was because of one particular brunette.

Since 2006, after not receiving any reply from the brunette; Alison had been trying really hard to rip Emily from her heart; she had done everything in her power to do it... redecorating her house, especially her room.... throwing away each photo, each piece of clothes, of furniture that could reminder her Emily.