In love with the Beast - 1

Hi guys! So, let begin this 2019 with a mini emison story. Now, I'm not sure how many chapter I'll do for this, but, let's hope you like it :)

Inspired by the classic beauty & the beast, this story has nothing to do with the plot of PLL tv series. This chapter is short, but, I promise to make the next one bigger! Thank you in advance if you can leave a review!

NOTE: In parenthesis, it's to describe the scene, to locate us in the place, I hope it's clear...

In love with the Beast - 1

Once upon a time, in a faraway little town, a young girl lived in a shining mansion in the middle of the forest...

Hanna looks around and mumbles. - "Every time I'm impressed by your huge house..."

Alison corrects her. - "It's a mansion, Han..."

Hanna rolls her eyes. - "Potato... patato..."

Alison's gaze is lethal, and, Hanna gulps hard, she should know better before contradicting her Queen Bee...

Aria looks at her watch and says. - "We should leave now or we will be late for school..."

Alison says while she keeps making her make up. - "Relax Ar, you're with me... even if we arrive late, no one will dare to say a word about it..."

The girls look at each other, Alison is right, even the principal of the school is afraid of the teenager blonde...

Spencer. - "So, in other subjects... for your 15th birthday... what is the plan...?"

Alison says with a pretentious voice. - "The usual, my big party with just the elite..."

Yes, Alison DiLaurentis was the head of the Elite in Rosewood. And, although she had everything her heart desired, the blonde was spoiled, selfish, and unkind...

(At Rosewood's school)

Treated like royalty, Alison smiles when the students clear the hallway just for her. The blonde struts in the middle of the hallways, like the Queen Bee she's. She rules this school... this is her kingdom and no one equals her beauty, no one matches her bitchiness, no one dares to even considerate to level up at Alison's level. The last time someone tried to do that, the time when Jenna tried to take Alison's throne away from her, well, let's say that the young girl payed a high price for her boldness...

Aria mumbles. - "I talked with my mom, it looks like Jenna and her family moved out..."

Alison smirks. - "Really?"

Aria nods

Alison smiles with pride. - "Well, good..."

Spencer snaps. - "Good?! How can you think it's good?! She's blind now!"

Alison. - "She played with fire... she saw it coming..."

Spencer. - "We made her blind, ALISON!"

Alison snaps angrily. - "And, who's at fault for that? You said that no one was in the house..."

Spencer gulps hard, she blames herself too, for not checking if someone was there before putting the fireworks on the entrance of the house...

Alison. - "And, that's nothing compared to what I can do next to whoever tries to mess up with me!"

The blonde stares at Spencer, just one glaze, it's enough to shut up the young Hastings. It's useless to scold her cousin, that's what Spencer thinks...