Chapter 3 - Lip and Lock

Baekhyun's POV

I try to hold my breath as he continuously staring at my lips.

"I never kiss a guy" what? wait!? no! I reserved this lips to the person I love.

I reached the passkey at my door to type in 5692 the door flew open but damn it! I forgot that we are leaning on the door so I fell and luckily he catches me and my back didn't meet the floor.

I looked into his eyes that turns into glare he let go of me I fell on my butt and luckily I have my backpack on that protects my back from hitting the floor, then he left me laying on the cold floor. Great this is totally embarrassing!

"but I won't kiss a nerd like you.." well as if I want to kissed by bully like him! "unless you provoke me" what?

He stand and walks inside my apartment I stand up as well and close the door I rush towards him and drop my bag on the floor. He walks into my room like he owns it he sit down on my swivel chair and look at my laptop on my study table. He opens it but before he could turn it on I grab it, I won't let him do this to me this laptop is my private property and I have the will to refuse. I hug my laptop and step backward.

"y—you can check my phone! EVERTHING! but NOT my laptop!"
I'm a fanboy of kpop and jpop I admit! I got a tons of videos in here what if he saw it he will laugh at me and definitely use it to bully me for the rest of life!

"Byun Baekhyun give it to me when I'm still asking nicely" he turn the swivel chair to look at me I know he is pissed off but I still step back and walk backwards. He stand and since his legs are longer than mine he just took three steps before locking my door! FUDGE!
"give it to me Byun Baekhyun!" he raised his voice again! I HATE THIS!

"I SWEAR I DIDNT TAKE ANY VIDEOS! I PROMISE!" I step back and he steps forward my room is not that spacious that's why I don't know where else I should go.
"Please...I swear I di—AAH! NO!" he snatched it easily I tried to grab it but he raised it in the air. He is taller than me that's why I have to jump for it but still no use. Then he suddenly pulls my body closer to him using his one arm then he throws the laptop on my bed. He carried me on his shoulder and he throws me outside then he locks himself inside my room. I'm doomed!

I knock very hard and plead him to open it.
"HEY!! OPEN IT!! HEY!!" I panicked and look for my spare keys in the drawers at the kitchen but it wasn't there. I keep chanting "where" and thinking where I put it, but I still can't remember. Ugh!

"so, you're a fanboy of ladies generation and ekso?" I look back to see him holding my laptop in his right hand then he played Ladies Generation's Music Video! I felt my face heat up so I run towards him and grab my laptop then I closed it that stops the video from playing. I hate him so much!

I gathered all my strength and faced him.
"happy? you didn't see anything right? so please leave!"

"I didn't! But I can't stop imagining you dancing one of Ladies Generation's dance while wearing a nice skirt.." he says while smirking like the pervert he is!

"PERVERT! ge-get out of here!" I push him outside but he stop closing the door.

"Last warning Byun Baekhyun, if you blurt out what you saw yesterday I won't hesitate to slice your throat and cut your tongue." he waved my phone in front of me so I grab it then closed the door. FINALLY HE'S GONE!

He already ruined my college life by bullying me everyday we met at school and I'm not that stupid to add something that will make him angry. Anyway, it's not my fault if I caught them doing it, they are at the school premises they can just do it in a hotel or somewhere not in public. Ugh, they really stressing me out!