EXTRA

They ate the lunch Baekhyun made at the cafeteria. Chanyeol is impressed that Baekhyun's cooking really had some improvements.

While eating he can't help himself to feel so proud of his boyfriend who is still can't hide his happiness because Chanyeol likes the food he made for him.

After eating and finishing up all their food they decided to go to their classes. Chanyeol insisted on walking his boyfriend to his first class of the day. But while they are walking in the hallway a group of girls greeted Chanyeol. They are giggling and reeks with girls perfume that irritates Baekhyun's nose. But nit just the perfume irritates him the girls themselves and his boyfriend who stop to greet them back.

Baekhyun knows Chanyeol is popular guy in their school but he didn't like it when he give his full attention to others especially to people who seems to like him.

"Babe, stop. Wait!" Chanyeol followed as he noticed his boyfriend left him while he was talking to the girls who greeted him. He knows them because they are in a cheering squad of their team and as a team captain he needs to be friendly to them.

"sorry"

Baekhyun stop walking to look back to Chanyeol.
"no, don't be. go back there, I think it's important. I can go to my class by myself." he said then turn his back.

"you don't mean it, by any chance are you jealous?" Chanyeol teases while looking at his boyfriend who is walking away from him. But he can feel that he is really jealous and he noticed the tip of his ears are blushing again.

"oh they are coming back, I'm leaving" Chanyeol teases once more to test if his boyfriend will bite it. Which he did.

Baekhyun look back at him then pointed at him.
"don't you ever comeback! just be with them!"

"you're jealous, okay I'm sorry" Chanyeol walk in front of him then he cupped his face. "if you don't like me being too close with them then I won't, I prefer to be with you tho"

"sorry"

"no, that's alright but hey" Chanyeol made his boyfriend look at his eyes. "always remember that I'm all yours no matter what happen, understand?"

Baekhyun nod and smile, he felt secured whenever he cupped his face like what he is doing.
"Chanyeol, You're mine."

Chanyeol smile too and nod. He really loves whenever Baekhyun is possessive towards him. He feels like he wanted to love him more and harder.
"yup, that's right."

———————C H A N B A E K———————