Chapter 27 - Flowers For You

Baekhyun's POV

When I finally said Yes. It felt so right and beautiful. No matter what angle I look it is right that I gave him another chance to prove himself. In fact it feels like I was given another chance to love and to be loved.

I know Chanyeol's popularity in school will make me truly visible to others and for sure all of the students know my existence because of him. It doesn't matter anymore as I want this man to be mine and I want him to be my official boyfriend in front of everyone or If possible I want to tell the world how proud I am to be his boyfriend. It feels good, I feel more safer.

After changing my clothes we go back to our classes and Chanyeol offered to walk me to my class to make sure no one will go on my way.

While we are walking I can't help but to notice the way he look at me and not the hallway we are walking.
"my shirt look so good on you" he said that made me look at him.

I laughed as I look at myself looking so thin while wearing his big shirt. This definitely didn't fit me.
"No, It's too big but thank you for lending me these"

"It's okay but no kidding, you look so cute right now" he said and this time he said it while looking straight to my eyes. He look so sincere about it so I just accept and let him be.

My heart is beating so fast. I'm so happy.
"thank you" I said that made him smile. I stop walking as we already reached my classroom.
"this is my class, thank you for walking me here"

"anything for you" he suddenly poke the tip of my nose using his pointing finger. It was sudden that why I wasn't able to dodge it so I just laugh about it. "Later about my play at the acoustic bar, you okay later at 5?"

I nod then smile.
"I'll be there" I said and he smile again. He stayed for a second and I think he waiting for something so I just gave in. I tiptoed to give a quick kiss on his cheeks.

I felt my face heat up so I immediately turn my back so he won't see the blush on my face. I wasn't able to see his face but I hope what I did satisfied him. If not? I'll definitely kill him.

4 PM

I put all my books inside my bag before walking going to the library to return the books I borrowed earlier. I stop my speed walking when my phone suddenly rings so I immediately pick it up when I saw Chanyeol's name on the dialer.

"turn back" he said so I look back then I see him five steps away from me. He is holding his phone on his ear and wearing that wide smile again. We put our phone down while he is walking to me still wearing that beautiful smile.

"where are you going?" he asked as he stand step away from me. Enough for to smell his manly perfume.

"I'm going to return these books at the library. Mind if I go in there first—"

"okay! Let's go!" He suddenly grab the books I was holding then he walk ahead of me going to the library. I didn't get a chance to stop him since he already get inside the library and I suddenly remember how stubborn he is.

I just followed him to librarian's counter and sign some library cards for the records. After that I thank the librarian and Chanyeol did the same that just made me laugh because I guess the librarian knows the self-centered Chanyeol before is now saying his gratitude to others. I'm glad that I am not the only who can notice his change.

"Hi Baekhyun...Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said when he get inside the library as we about to leave. He gave his book at the counter first before going back to face us.