Chapter 8 - Lustful Road [M]

Baekhyun's POV

"Cha..chanyeol" even just calling his name already makes me stutter and nauseous. It's really annoying, I owe him a thank you for making my Mom happy but whenever I flash back what happen last night I keep on holding back because he doesn't deserve a "Thank you" from me.

"Woah, that was the first time you actually call me by my first name" he look slowly towards me. "It was sexy whenever you say it" I look down and gave him a pillow. "what's this?" he ask.

"a pillow, we don't have an extra room you can take the couch.."

"WHAT? do you hear what you were saying Byun Baekhyun?" he glare at me then unclench and clench his jaw he step forward so I step back. scary scary!

"you want me to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress?" I felt the cold wall as he pinned me I just keep my eyes shut but I can still feel his hot breaths on my face. "do you think I will let you do that to me?" I barely breathing right now. He is so scary I swear! "NO! Don't you like me in your room? why? are you hiding something? or are you going to do something before sleeping? watching something lewd? or—"

"STOP!" I shout why does he always think that I'm a pervert like him. "okay I-I will take the couch! sleep in my room it was upstairs left door" I grab the pillow on his hand, walkout and lay down on the couch. I know when he gets mad and I didn't follow him he will threaten me again using 'my video' card.

I look up as he stands next to the couch.
"WE will sleep on your bed tonight.." what? He carried me bridal style and climb upstairs. I hold on his shoulder because he might let go of me.

"HEY! put me down hey!" I kept shouting and tapping his shoulder to put me down until we reached my room.

"What is happening here?" I heard my mom's voice she is standing at the door of her room in her sleepwear.

"Mom sorry to wake you up...." I tap his shoulder "put me down!"

"Mom, Baekhyun don't like to sleep with me because we are here but...Is it fine if we sleep in his room together?"

"Yeah yeah, that's fine, you boys are old enough now do whatever you want *yawns* goodnight" did my mom let this jerk take me? why is she even giving full trust with a guy that she just met?

"heard what MOM said? do whatever we want! and I want you" he walks into my room and then he threw me on my fluffy bed. He towered me placing his arms at the both sides of my head our thighs are poking each other's clothed hardness his head lean down for kiss, a very gentle kiss I can't believe he is really kissing me like this. I close my eyes to feel his lips, I can't help but to move my lips as well. He cupped my face to deepen our kiss, it was so slow, I can breathe whenever he part our lips. We did that kiss for a couple of minutes.

He stop then gave me a peck.
"let's sleep~" he then wrap his arms around me and he buried my face on his chest I can actually hear his own heartbea. His body is so warm and comfy. Our position is drifting me to sleep.

So weird.

*****

"baekhyun? sweetie? get up now~" I heard my Mom's soft voice but I can't open my eyes as I'm still sleepy. She tap my cheeks but I still keep shut my eyes I'm too lazy to open it I want to sleep more. "sweetie come on, wake up~"

I open my eyes as she called me again I stretch my arms I saw my Mom's face I automatically smile.

"good morning sleepyhead~" she kissed my forehead then brush my hair up.