Chapter 36 - Escape Plan

Baekhyun's POV

I received a call from another unknown number. I answered quickly hoping it was Chanyeol but he is not. It's Yixing, Chanyeol's friend.
"ah Yixing, sorry..."

"it's fine" He said and I can feel the urgency through his voice. What is happening? "Chanyeol called me and he wanted to tell you that he didn't mean to broke up with you because he was just threatened by his father." I knew it. I feel relieved that my questions are being answered slowly.

"I'm glad" I said. "I am at my parent's house right now, why did you asked?"

"can you send me your address?"

"why? what is happening?"

"we will stop the wedding and we just want to make sure that you are safe!"

Kris told me before that our life is in danger because of those mafia and syndicates that may step-dad dealing with is after us but what is this?
"wait, what are you planning? Is this safe? Chanyeol's Father is a monster! He can do anything!"

"We'll explain it to you later. Send me your address now okay?"

"okay" I hang up then I sent my address to Yixing. Then after an hour Yixing came along with some security personnel.

"Hi Baekhyun, this is Junmyeon he is my friend from FBI" I shake hands with Junmyeon and gave him a light smile. He seems familiar.

I introduced my Mom to Yixing and Junmyeon then we all sat down at the living room. I never had this kind of atmosphere it's too serious having an FBI Agent personnel in our living room.

"Again my name is Agent Kim. My men already secured your area so you don't have to worry if those syndicated attacked you. We already prepared warrant of arrest to them for their cases." I felt relieved hearing this from Agent Kim. "We already sent a warrant for Mr. Park and Mr. Do for getting involved with these syndicate for their business" I can't believe that their parents are also involved with those bad people.

"basically this is going to be a police entrapment?"

"yup exactly!" Agent Kim said. "that's why when Yixing called us about your situation we immediately responded when we saw the list of people involved"

My stepdad is also involved to those bad people.
"How about my stepdad?"

"Unfortunately he is involved to this as well so we have to arrest him too for illegal gambling" Agent Kim said. "where is he by the way?"

"I'm so mad at him that's why I threw him out, I'm sorry"

"That's okay your safety is more important. We we'll take care of it and my men is already searching his whereabouts"

Agent Kim excused himself to check on his men outside the house while Yixing stayed with us inside like what he promised Chanyeol. He is making sure I am safe but I can't help myself to worry about Chanyeol.

"Yixing, Is he okay?" I know Chanyeol is tough but I know sometimes he act tough even deep inside him he is scared. I hope that spirit of him didn't leave him.

Yixing pat my head then gave me a warm smile.
"Don't worry. He'll comeback home safe and sound" He said with an assuring smile. Agent Kim and him had the same aura. They both made me feel safe.

Chanyeol's POV

8AM EST

I can't fall asleep properly while waiting for Yixing-Hyung's update. I haven't heard anything from them from the past 12 hours and it's already morning. The wedding is about to start any soon. I can't do anything or even run if I don't have a go signal from Hyung.