Chapter 26 - Boyfriends

Baekhyun's POV

When the bus stops at the University bus stop I get off I looked at my phone and it shows 9 AM on the clock.

"Good, I still have more time to review" I whisper and walk inside the university, some of the students are staring at me that makes me bow down my head and confuse a little. Did I do something?

"YAH!" I stop and look up to see Brittany Kang, the cheering squad leader slash Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend. Damn it, why now?

"Welcome back, I heard you got sick or something, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Thank you for asking. But please excuse me I have to go." I said to avoid her but suddenly a pair of strong hands grab my both arm. I struggle to the two tall guys holding my arms.

"LET ME GO!" I shout and struggle but they are too strong.

"getting sick is not a good excuse to escape from all the things that you did to me and Chanyeol!"

"what are you talking about?"

"you know what?" she took the glasses Chanyeol gave me that makes my eyesight gets blurry. I suddenly felt nervous."you are a nerd but you are still dumb?" I was hurt but she is right but I really don't know what she's talking about. "what I'm telling you is the fucking video you posted!"

"Wait! Wait! I didn't do it! I swear!"

"oooooh really! I saw you that time at the old classroom and a tweety bird said to me that you uploaded the video!"

"I admit I saw you but It was just an accident, for fuck sake!"

"STOP TALKING! it's time for your punishment!" she walks away  "boys drag him to the football field!"

I keep on struggling but there's no used they are stronger than me they can even lift me up. I keep asking help for every student we passed by but they are all scared with Brittany.

I got nervous, I don't know what are they going to do to me but It's really scary. It got me more nervous as we reach the football field, a lot of students gather around us and it's really embarrassing.

"Grab his bag!" another guy took my bag and scatters all my things around the field, I keep shouting 'stop' but he didn't stop. I look around me the students are just watching me like the old days.

The guy who scattered my things brought a bucket of water in front of me. I just deep sigh. This is really hopeless. I'm gonna get wet.

"oh before you pour that water on him let me just get Chanyeol so he will witness it, okay?" Brittany left me with the three guys who are just laughing at me. I just bow my head and expect a bad thing that will gonna happen to me and to them if Chanyeol came here. You know how overprotective is that guy.

I felt my phone keeps on vibrating inside my pocket but I can't check it because of the hands who is holding tightly around my arms.

Suddenly the students make a way that reveals I think it was Chanyeol, I can't see him clearly so I just bow down and hope that he will not use any violence around the school premises. I don't want him to get suspended again because of me.

I can feel the tension around me, I can feel that he is really angry right now. But I wasn't ready about the cold water that pours on my head and the water travels around my body. It was very cold. Welcome back to school Byun Baekhyun.