Chapter 33 - Negligence

Chanyeol's POV

I knew it my old man is plotting into something! As we reach outside the venue I faced Baekhyun and cup his face.

"are you alright? he didn't hurt you right?" he shake his head and smile at me that gives me relief. I don't know what I can do to that old man if he hurt Baekhyun. I shouldn't have gone to this please! Damn it!

"CHANYEOL COMEBACK HERE!" I look back as I heard my father's calling me. I held Baekhyun's hand to runaway but a lot of men in black suit cornered us.

"Chanyeol!/Baekhyun!" we both shout at each other's name as two big men grab my both arms and there are two men grab Baekhyun's arms as well. And they put him inside a car that drives away. I felt so nervous and my heart is beating so fast as I can't do nothing. I don't know what to do. I can't move, I keep on shouting his name and struggling but there's no used this two big men are so strong I just can't fight against them.

"FATHER! STOP THIS NONSENSE! FUCK LET ME GO! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM???!" I shouted at my father who is just watching the car drives away where Baekhyun is. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT!! LET ME GO! GIVE HIM BACK! HEY! " shit what is happening? where are they taking them?

"Let's go home!"

"HEY! YOU FUCKING MONSTER WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM!" I shout as the two dragged me following my father's footsteps.

"getting what he deserved" I panicked and kick the two men in their balls and run but there's another guy stop me and immediately arrested me on the ground. I struggle but the guy sat on my back then cover my mouth with a handkerchief that smells really strangs I'm starting to get dizzy and sleepy. Shit! This is bad! I have to fight for it!

Baekhyun's POV

"STOP THE CAR!" I shouted at the driver who takes me away from Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, it's me Kris." the driver said then he removed his hat I adjusted my glasses and look closely he look back at me and he was right he is Kris.

"KRIS! What are you doing here? where are you taking me? please help me go back!" I plead but he just focus his eyes on the road.

"no you won't and you will never go back!" he shouts.

"BUT WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

"because I have to! I don't have a choice!"

"you have but you just don't want to do it! Fuck! stop this fucking car!" I shout out my frustrations as him.

"no" he calmly said while still looking at the road.

"the last time you said to me that you would help me with anything, right? Now is the right time to help me! I have to go back to Chanyeol! That monster might do something to him!"

"it's too late for that Baekhyun."

"what do you mean?"

"Chanyeol...will be flying to US..to get married." what the hell is he talking about? "that party is a whole plan! Chairman Park plans if Chanyeol goes to the party he will be taken and fly immediately to the US to get married to an heir of DO Hospital." Do hospital? that's is the hospital where I got admitted to. "For Chairman Park and Doctor Do it's a big merge with both businesses that's why they are looking for a bond that will secure its partnership, so they came up with the idea of marriage."