Chapter 25 - Back To School

Baekhyun's POV

After resting for three days I have decided to go back to school, my wound is also perfectly healed. Chanyeol and I are still dating even though I already gave him some hint that I like him, we are not boyfriends yet.

I am not sure all the changes I have to deal with once we started being a couple at school. I'm afraid of the eyes that may look at us specially Chanyeol is famous in the school.

"Baek, sorry If I can't drive you to school my class is too early—"

I held my hand up that stop him from talking.
"stop!" I said. "I already told you It's fine. I lived alone for so many years and I can go to school by myself." I said while pushing him to walk towards the door "go! you'll be late!" I said then open up the door for him. As he step outside the door he look back at me.

He lean closer to kiss my forehead that feels really good. "I love you" He said that made my heart beat so fast like he always do to me.

I kiss him on his cheek as my alternative answer to his I love you. Then I push him again to go because he stay for another minute he'll definitely gonna be late.

"just text me after class" he said then he look back at me again.

"yes, I will!" I answered.

"see you later?" he said again while walking backwards.

"yeah! walk forward you might trip and fall!" I warned then he just nod and smile. He wave goodbye then turn his back on me. I watch him walk down the hallways and he is only wearing a violet sweater, pair of round specs, plain black pants, white shoes and a backpack but it already look so handsome and cool.

I got startled and immediately closed the door as I saw him stop walking. That was close.

I took a deep breath and walk back to my room then sit down at my study area to continue my readings to catch up from all the lessons I missed. And my prof gave me a bunch of special exams so I should passed them all to not be a burden to the class.

I look at my watch and it's already 7 AM.
"I hope he is not late" I whisper then I grab my glasses case to take out my old glasses but I notice that these glasses inside is a brand new one. I look for my old cracked glasses but it's nowhere to be found I wore it and it fits perfectly that makes me noticed a small note inside the glasses case.

'I guess you can see clearly now. I hope it fits you. Call me. — Love, Chanyeol.'

I immediately call him and once he answer the called I immediately yelled at him.
"Yah! Why did you buy these glasses for me! Ha!?" I blurt out because as I know he don't have money to buy expensive glasses like what I have. His Father cut all of his cards.

"You're welcome~" he answered that annoyed me even more. Can he just answer my question?

"YAH! are you listening? Where did you get the money to buy this huh?!"

"my savings. But don't you worry I have a part-time job now!" he said that surprised me.

"part-time job? what? when? how?"

"singer"

"singer?"

"yup a singer in an acoustic bar. I will start tonight and I want you to be there! Okay, talk to you later my class is about to start." He said then hang up the call and left me with so many questions in my head.