-PART 24-

-after the club and at home-

I was at home with kyoko, Daichi and suga went out to go to the arcade with asahi, noya and tanaka. I walk in with all new toys I got for kyoko for her to try. A: you ready. KY: I..i guess. A: don't be scared okay. we watch a few videos on line before kyoko starting moaning, I put her phone away and we spend hours testing kinks, toys and everything intill we answer every single one on the checklist. A: alright, and that's it! KY: thank you alex. A: anytime kyoko. she takes everything and puts them in her bag then we hear the frount door open and close. S: we have tanaka! A: alright well, we done. kyoko reclothes her self and we go down stairs. KY: still a virgin. A: yeah I cant help with that one sorry. tanaka kisses kyokos cheek, she was going to stay with tanaka for a night or two. tanaka than puts his arm around kyokos waist. suddenly a big huge ass fucking panda bear was thrown at me. S: DAMN IT I THOUGHT IT WAS TALLER THEN YOU! A: tsuhima is taller than this. suga pouts. A: aw, is it for you to cuddle when im not here. S: SHUT UP! I roll my eyes. suga then wraps his arms around my waist. S: mine....and daichis.....but Daichi is also mine.... T: alright, we will you you guys alone, cya. A: have fun....REMBER WHATS IN YOUR BAG KYOKO IVE NEVER HAD TO BUY THEM! she laughs. KY: yu- A: kyoko, please, you knowe how hard it was to get those, the lady at the shop who knows im gay! and is dating these two was very concerned for a second. everyone laughs, soon kyoko and tanaka leave. D; so- A: dim not telling you, you ask her yourself.