-PART 4-

-next morning-

I get dressed into my uniform, feed the mother cat and kittens than grab my bag, I leave my room and see Daichi and suga all ready to go. S: ready. I nod, we all start walking to school together.

-at the lockers-

we get to the lockers and I get dressed in my little part, after getting dressed I pack up my other clothes. Maybe I should have a peek of dachi and suga- WHAT AM I THINKING NO! heat flying to my cheeks I cover my face in my hands and shake my head vilontly trying to get the thoughts to stop and get out of my head. I grab my water bottle and walk out and head to the gym, leaving dachi and suga behind.

N: morning Alex! A: morning. K: we need to talk at lunch, meet me behind this gym okay. A: why. K: you will find out, don't worry. I nod my head. A: okay. as dachi and suga walk in the heat to my cheeks and the thoughts fly to my head again. K: nevermind we are talking now, yachi keep an eye on them okay. Y: yup! with that she drags me out of the gym. K: so, do you like suga or dachi? A: I- K: please trust me alex, please. I nod. A: okay, i trust you. she smiles and hugs me. K: now who do you like? A: I-I uhm well, I kinda...I like both of them! I cover my face, knowing this is the part I will loss her in. K: aww, so cute! A: huh. K: well, truth is them two are dating but, they both seem to like you, almost like your a missing bit of the relatsiship soooo, imma help you. A: t-t-thank you! I hug her close. with that we head to the gym and ik join practise.

-after school- as I walked to the gym, some reason by myself, I head to the lockers, no one in there, I get dressed and head into the gym, its unlocked, but no one in there, I start setting up the things, after that I sit down and wait for them.

-1 hour later-

it took me 45 mins to set up by myself! and now its been an hour, im worried. all of a sudden the team comes in but dachi and suga, or the coach and no teach either, all of them...crying. I walk up to kyoko and yachi and invite them into my arms. AS: A..alex. asahi looks at me, with the look of guilt and sorrow, of worried and sad on now all of their faces my gut sinks. A: what happened. A: d..dachi and su- T: SOME IDIOTS GOT JELOUSE OF THEM AND BEAT THEM UP! NOT SCHOOLIES EITHER, SOME 22 YEAR OLDS, 3 OF THEM! A: d..dachi a..and s..suga are h..h..hurt. N: we are so sorry alex. I let my arms fall from yachi and kiyoko. A: who. T: they wont sa- A: I SAID WHO NOT WHAT YOU WHERE TOLD TO TELL ME, WHO WAS IT! H: SOME GUYS NAME LIAM, CAMREON AND JAMES! A: ill be back. AS: alex, its no- A: you know nothing, so shut up. with that I grabed my water bottle and headed to the lockers the team following me, I pack up my things and shut my locker, then I head out, them still following, I start running, running to their house, when I get there I see them getting out of the car laughing. A: OI! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!  J: you came back for us! C: hello sweet buns. L: we simple told them what was ours and when they denied we hurt them. A:  THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM! YOUR DEAD. what no one knew was I always had a pocketknife with me, I took it out and ran at james first, stabbing him 3 times, next I stab camreon 4 times, than liam, he threw me away and went inside and locked the door, I bardged it open after running into it at full speed, I hear a door slam shut upstairs I run up the stairs, 3 at a time, I see the only door closed in the hallway and bardge into it again at full speed and next thing I know I get shot in right shoulder, I cant feel it though, I leap at him, him shooting me 5 more times, 2 in the gut 1 in the right leg and 2 in the left leg, I stab him in the neck killing him like the other two, I get up, in pain, I need to run, I need to run away fast.

-after running back to the locker room-

I run in and see the whole team helping dachi and suga get dressed, I see cuts and bruises, yachi and kiyoko see me first, actually looking. Yachi screams blue murder, I still hold the knife in my hand tightly, I went to walk into my little stall thing when I hear D: GRAB HIM! all of a sudden im knocked to the floor, noya, asahi, tuskishima, hinata and kageyama holding me down, I don't bother fighting, too weak to even care. D: w- S: WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO!. K: off of him! everyone piles off and kiyoko sits me up and yamaguchi helps her in taking off my shirt and laying me down on a towel. Y: o..omg. Hinata wraps yachi in his arms so she cant see the wounds. suga starts crying, Daichi and asahi trying to calm him down Kagyama and noya run around the room grabbing the things Kyoko ask for. A: I..im fine. S: YOUR NOT FINE! WHO DID THIS. A: liam, I..i got the other 2 before they could touch me, but don't worry, liam is no more. S: w-WHAT DID YOU DO. A: I did what I've wanted to do for years, now they are dead, I cant talk, I have nothing to worry about. I chuckle a little. D: you killed them....this has to stay a secret. A: it wont, an officer is most likely to show up at my mothers house, then they will get me at school, its fine though, they will just ask me what pushed me over and what even happened before, a now I can give them the full answer, I promise. all of a sudden a needle is pushed into my skin and one of my wounds. A: AH MOTHER FUCKER! S: DONT SWEAR. Daichi and I just give him small smirks. S: n..nevermind.  I laugh, the team and slowly yachi try taking my mind off the pain. A: I see you can a least bear my looks now yachi. Y: s..sorry. A: its okay, if you ever need help im your guy heh. S: your clueless. I was sitting up by now, them all sitting in a half-circle infrount of me, while kyoko fix's me up. I cant help but keep glacing at suga in between daichis legs, wishing both of them where in my arms. heat rushes to my cheeks as I relise im staring and I turn my face and cover it with my hands for no one to see. Y: a..are you okay! A: y.yeah of course, im fine don't worry. when I look again I relise its not just syga and Daichi, noya is in asahi's arms, yachi in hinata's, yamaguchi is tsushima, kageyama with his milk and poor tanaka alone.

-after getting fixed up-

A: well, I guess the tent changing room is not really needed now, thanks for that a lot you guys! noya and hinata bounce up and start pulling it down. AS: your very welcome Alex.

-at home-

suga, dachi and I ended up riding the bus instead of walking, when we got in I went straight to my room, changed my clothes and went to bed, not needing a bath because kyoko had cleaned up my wounds basically everywhere, tanaka was not happy, nither was I -_- I wish it was Daichi and suga.