-PART 8-

--warning this becomes dirty--

S:i..uhm i. iget to the bed and take sugas ankles in my hands, i bring him closer to me and my my fingur under his chin. A: i think you should take your clothes off...all of them, right now suga. suga nods and strips down. A: daichi, boxers off. it a matter of second i had two naked boys laying on the bed. i head to my dresser and open a draw and grab a box, i place the box on the dresser and open it, i grab 2 pairs of pink fluffy hand cuff's and head to the boy's, i lock the both of there hands to the head board. with that i slowly and teasly undress myself completely. i climb on the bed and sit in between there legs, i look at both of them. A: daddy is gonna give you both your punishment. the both gulp, i grab both there dicks in my hand and dryly rub them. A: dont make a sound okay, if you do...you dont want to know what happens. i spit on both there dicks and rub them harder, i watch as both of them struggle not to moan. i slowly start licking daichis tip i see him bite his lip hard, i then go to suga and lick his tip. S: ahh, d..daddyyy. i stop rubbing suga. he whines at me and gives me a look of plead. A: oh poor angle, dont worry, you can watch daichi and i, then it willl be your turn. i look at daichi and uncuff him from the head board. i wait for him to shift in a laydowned position, i slowly put his dick in my mouth. i softly moan on his tip makeing him moan himself, with that i start giving daichi a fast blowjob, in a few minuites he has his hands in my hair, and is a moaning mess. D: AHH! D..DADDY PLEASE IM GOING T..TO CUMMMMMMMMM! A: cum for me daichi. with that he cums into my mouth and i swollow it all. i put my head near his ear and his under it softly, i wisper to him. A: you did so good baby boy...because you were so good, you can daddy punish suga. i take my face away from him and he nods. i give him the cuff keys. A: daichi move suga to the middle of the bed, make sure he is cuffed, not too loss, not to tight okay. D: okay. i walk back over to the box and grab a vibartor, a ring and a ball gag, i walk back over and see suga in place. A: good boy daichi, you did so good. i softly kiss his lips. i turn to suga and put the ball gag on him, i then put the ring on his dick, he whines. A: you ready suga? he nods his head, i turn on the vibartor and push it in to his ass after i lubed up his ass, the vibartor and his dick. he moans loudly. i grab my desk chair with wheels and put it at the end of the bed, i sit down on it and start to lub my dick. A: daichi, will you do daddy a favor and suck suga off please. daichi nods D: of course daddy. he starts sucking suga off, suga moaning even more, daichi makes sure he has his perfect ass high in the air. A: oh my sweet angles, your so perfect. i start rubbing my dick, i soon stand up and get on the bed, i move daichi so he is still sucking suga but is infrount of me, i slowly enter him and he moans, i start thrusting in to him and he sucks suga off. suga's and daichi's moans fill the room along with my grunts. i slap daichis ass and he hiss's. A: daichi take of sugas cock ring for me please, and swollow his cum okay. he nods as he moans, he takes the ring off of suga and suga exploads with cum everywhere, as daichi swollow his cum he cums again for a 2nd time. i stop thrusting into. iuncuff suga and take off the ball gag i softly kiss his lips. A: you did so good baby boy, im so proud of you my angle, i think you should get a treat, if you want. he nods at me S: please daddy. A: what do you want angle, tell me. S: fuck me! FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER THEN YOU DID TO DAICHI PLEASE! i kiss his lips A: as you wish angle, as long as you suck daichi off as a thank you to him. S: okay. daichi and suga switch spots and i get behind suga, suga starts sucking daichi off and i thrust into him, i thrust fast, hard making him moan alot onto daichis dick, daichi cumed into sugas mouth making it the 3rd time, soon after suga cums again all over the place. i stop thrusting. A: why dont you two clean up, go have a bath in your shared room if you like, i might be a bit, ill be in the bathroom okay. they both nod, they take the sheets and leave to get them clean and to both have a bath. i put the toys away and go into the bathroom, i run the bath and hop in, im still hard, i had yet to cum, i start strocking and rubbing myself, i hold in my grunts and moans. the door to the bathroom is then open. D: daddy, you never got the chance to cum. both boys hop in the bath tub, they strock me and kiss me intill i came, we all clean up got out, got dryed then got dresed and went to bed.