-PART 7-

-next morning-

I wake up and suga, Daichi and I do what we did yesterday.

-on the way to school-

I have suga on my back who is holding 4 flat boxes, Daichi also holding 4 flat boxes and me carrying 5 of them.

-at school-

as we go through the gates we see kyoko and yachi. A: morning ladys. KY: good morning. Y: morning! the girls offered to help set the boxes up and place one infrount of each locker.

-class-

the bell rings and we take yachi to her class, then I drop of suga, Daichi and kyoko, then I head into mine, I also forgot to mention, I always carry the huge sweater now...suga and Daichi like to tease...

-lunch-

tanaka, noya and I head to the spot where the 2nd years and 3rd years now hang out together, we always sit in the same order. N: maybe we should ask the 1st years to join. T: yeah! noya lets go get them. the two rush off without a second thought. A: I might head off for a walk to let you guys talk about 3rdyear stuff. Daichi and suga glared at me and held me in my spot. KY: I guess you wont be leaving now. A: I don't think I can... asahi, kyoko and I laugh at the two and I brought them closer to me. soon noya and tanaka come back dragging the 1st year boys and yachi following behind.  Y: hey guys! A: hey yachi. everyone sits down and we all talk. T: why..why am I the last single guy here! we all laugh at him. I look at kyoko, truth is she told me she liked him, I wink at her and she blushes and looks away. the bell soon rings and we al;l head to class again.

-club time-

again we all walk together to the locker room, turns out the 3rd years made a little diagram thing. If you were not moving you were help and cleaning your locker. kyoko came in and changed all the numbers, Daichi stayed in his spot then it was me going to sugas and suga moving one over so I was between them. T: jezz, good thing we are doing this! I forgot about half of this. K: HINATA YOU BOKE WHY IS THAT IN THERE GOD! H: I..I DONT KNOW! all of a sudden the room smelled horrible, lucky me that ive lived in a aweful house as a kid, hinata forgot about a what seems to be very old apple in his locker that's in a bag, I walk over to him and grab it out of his hands and take it out of the locker room, I put it in the large bins then go wash my hands then I returned to the locker room. A: there its gone. T: the smell is not..HINATA WHY! H: I SAID IM SORRY. I open my old locker that I have yet to start unpacking, grabed my spray deodorant and sprays the room. S: I..it smells...NOW THE ROOM SMELLS LIKE ALEX! D: suga... duga sits on the ground smelling the air. A: suga change your locker as you smell the air. T: alex...your a hero.i flex my arms A: oh I know. we all laugh.

-after changing lockers with many more bad smelling items from hinata and noya and me deposing of them...so I was even slower o-o-

everyone was done but me, poor tanaka had to wait because of me. A: sorry you have to wait tanaka. T: nah its all good, you are the hero of today. I chuckle at my classmate. I finally got the last of my things and moved to the box to my new locker, tanaka moving into my now old locker. I start to unpack and sort my stuff before putting it into my locker. S: can Daichi and I help...please. A: sure.

-after all the lockers are sorted-

by the time I was done club time was over, so we all head home.

-at home-

as the boys have a bath together im sitting at the downstairs table on my laptop looking for a new place, a cheaper, smaller one, the boys never use there rooms so why don't we all share one with a walk in closet, I hear two pair of footsteps come down the stairs I click off the website and close my laptop. I stand up. A: you two can wait in bed for me if you like. they both nod and we all head into my room, me getting in the bath, the door was locked as I needed to clear my head, something I don't have luck for, as I think about the past week ago my mind gose to when Daichi and suga dressed me, the way suga's hand brushed my clothed dick, I look down and relise I now have a huge problem, my sweater is in my room...if I go to get it they will be able to tell. I huff, annoyed at myself. the problem only gets worse as I think about how I would wake up in the middle of the night sometimes, and the potsion we would all be in, the propmblem is now throbbing, wanting some relise. I groan at myself. A: great..just great. D: you okay alex? as the door handle comes down and the door slowly opens I relise I forgot to even lock the door. I clear my throat,  this will be hard. A: uhm, y..yeah im...im fine. Daichi pokes his head in. D: you sure? A: c..could you uhm, bring my huge sweater please. D: are you feeling okay, he walks in and slowly comes near me. D: you always sleep with out a shirt. its moments like these I hate my brain,i feel like making him strip nude and getting suga to do the same and fuck them both sensless. I groan again, as I relise Daichi nearly being able to see the promplem I put my hands over it. as Daichi gets near me and feels my head he see's that im covering my dick, my cheeks go bright pink and I look away. D: don't you want us to help with that. he bites my earlobe. I groan. A: when I get out, you and suga are to be only in boxers...no touching yourselfs no nothing, you just got you and suga into deep fucking shit Daichi. I see him gulp he nods and leaves the room, I get out and drain the bath, I dry off and only put boxers on, as I open the door, I see Daichi in boxers and suga still fully dressed. A: suga...why did you not listin to daddy my angle. suga gulps and looks at Daichi basically screaming "what have you done"