-PART 21-

we all start, im on the frount right, tsushima in the middle and kageyama on the left, hinata in back middle, Daichi is behind me and tanaka is behind kageyama. Kuroo serves the ball, Daichi recives it, he passes it to kageyama, hinata run and they do there quick attack, getting us the first point, Daichi serves the ball the other team gose to spike it at kageyama, I run jump and block the spike, I get back to my spot fast. KU: WHA- (nekomas coach = NC) NC: FOCUS! Daichi serves again, they go to 'spike it' I see the setters hands, he is infrount of me, kageyama cant even see it. I block the setter as kageyama, hinata and tsukishima block the wing spiker. the setter looks shocked when I send the ball back by blocking it, getting us another point. k: HOW COME I COULD SEE THAT! D: KAGEYAMA, FOCUS! 

-the last point-

we are at 24-7 we need the last point to win. Kageyama just got hurt, so suga is replacing him. Im in the frount middle, Daichi to my right, suga to my left. Tanaka is behind Daichi, Asahi is behind suga and Noya is behind me, no first years...just us, why did coach do this, this is strange, as the other team gets set up coach wispers to us. U: this is our last point...Daichi do not recive the ball, someone on the back line recive the ball, pass it to Daichi, Daichi, suga and alex, do what I caught you doing that morning, demolise this ball to pieces. we nod our heads, the other three confused. N: wai- U: you will see. he walks back to the bench, we all get ready, kuroo serves the ball, noya recives it and gives it to Daichi, I duck and Daichi gives it to suga, suga sets, I run, jump and hit the ball, it hits the ground on the other side, it flys into the air, the seems brake, it falls to pieces onto the ground. I land on my feet. KU: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! T..TH- NC: KUROO STOP YELLING! we won, the team high fives eachother, I watch them. suddenly I see two boys running at me, I catch them both as the fling themselves onto me. A: you two ne- S: we don't wanna. A: you are both children. we all laugh, I put them to the ground, but I still hold the tight, them hugging me. We were all talking to nekoma. KU: ho- A: I don't know. I was talking to kuroo and kenma with hinata and kageyama, suddenly I feel arms around my waist, and Daichi comes and holds my left hand. A: su- S: nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. everyone even the coachs laugh. A: suga. S: nooooo- A: Daichi. I give Daichi a look saying 'tell him to get off or shits going even way more down tonight' Daichi nods, scared himself and wispers to suga, suga gets off my back and hugs me on my right side. A: thank you. S: hehe...heh. H: NOPE! hinata shuts his eyes and blocks his ears and yells nope, noya and tanaka telling him to shut up...but he cant hear so yeah. D: THE THREE OF YOU SHUT UP! daichis dark auro comes out. N: YOU TELL US THAT BUT YOU THREE! NO ONE TELLS YOU TO STOP FUCKING! S: NOYAAA! Daichi runs after noya...noya running for his life, suga than starts running after noya as well. TS: how come your not bothered to help them. A: because...its never my fault, they always start it, I just make the rules and get the to obey and finsish it. (YG = yamaguchi...whoops) YG: people do that? A: yup. N: ALEX GET THEM TO STO- A: SORRY NOYA, I DONT CONTROLL THEM! TS: lier. A: oh I know. N: YOU LIER DO ONE OF YOUR SEXUAL TRICKS ON THEM! A: WELL, YOU JUST TOLD US THREE OFF FOR FUCKING, IF I DO SOMETHING SEXUAL I HAVE TO FUCK THEM! the coachs are long gone, all us 'younglings' are laughing. soon Daichi and suga tackle suga. D: TAKE IT BACK! N: NEVER! S: YOUR JUST JELOUSE THAT WE CAN GET FUCKED! N: NOT TRUE! AS: I.....I wanna hide. N: IM NOT JELOUSE CAUSE I RATHER FUCK ASAHI THAN GET FUCKED BY HIM! A: I saw that one coming. YG: I think we all did to be honest. S: JUST TAKE IT BA- A: I should stop them...shouldn't I. TS: yes, you really should. T: do it or I will be al- A: you have me dumbass. T: oh..right...just spare him you go into wonderland to much. A: fine. I sign. A: ALRIGHT, STOP IT! ITS GONE ON FOR WHAT 15 MINUITES NOW! they both look at me and glare at me. A: DONT TEST ME! they both get up and run to me, and tackle me. S: FIGHT US! A: how about no. D: why not. they both pout. A: cause...I will win, I always do. I wink at them and roll them off of me, I stand up. KU: we should all have dinner together. H: that sounds fun! we all are on our way to either, a hotel room or our homes to get ready.