-PART 17-

(goinf from chapter 9!)

i woke up in a hospital bed, i sit up fast, i look at my hand, no scar, i look around i see the team. A: w..what. DR: ah, Alex, you've been in a coma for a month, we knew you would wake up today from your brain activity being very high. A: w..what happened. DR: you never woke up, turns out you were sick but never noticed, and you were cold, we watched camreas in the town, you- A: i..i rember. DR: did you hear or feel anything. A: n..no i dreamed...i woke up and many bad things happened and, and it was scary! i was stabed in my hand everything! DR: that seems to be normal in your genes. he walks over to me and starts cheacking up on me.

-2 hours-

its been 2 hours, i have to wait to be signed out, i guess, all of that was in my mind, its so gonna screw me over. soon i hear shifting, i look and see yachi waking up, its 8am by now. A: good morning yachi. her eyes widen and she looks at me, she screams. Y: AHHHH, Y..YOUR AWAKE! everyone else wakes up and starts shouting, but Daichi and suga. i open my arms for them..they cry they run into my arms and lay in the bed with me. U: YOUR AWAKE! I..ILL TE- A: they know, ive been up since 6am. I: i..its 8am right now. S: don't do that again! A: the house was locked. D: it wasn't, it was an illusion to you, you got to cold an..and- A: i get it don't worry, the doctor told me.

-mid day-

i was just relised, its a sunday, we all get to Daichi, sugas and i house, i look in my room, its a mess, the bed, my desk is flipped. A: wh- N: that's how it was found, you were sleeping on the desk. A: j..jezz. AS: glad your okay. A: so am i, it looks like a lion was in here. i walked back down the stairs after changing, noya and asahi making sure i don't fall, when i get down suga runs to me and tackles me, still crying. i stand up and pick him up, i sit on the couch suga in my lap, his legs around my waist him crying into my shoulder. Daichi than sits next to me and i use an arm to hold him close, my other around sugas waist. A: im okay, i promise.

-that night-

i was laying in my bed, the team, coach and teach fixed it before they left. I had to be 'careful' Daichi and suga walk into the room with there bath things. S: c..can we bath together, the three of us. A: of course. i stand up and grab some boxers and pj pants, i place them in the bathroom and get us towels, they both do the same, Daichi starts undressing and suga starts the bath. after placing down the towels i strip off my clothes, suga doing the same, i look in the mirror, i see the scars from the fight...and the ones from my past. A: t..they wernt there before. D: a..alex they always were, they never left, rember. A: r..right. i hop in and Daichi and suga go on either side of me, we wash than kinda just sit there. S: Daichi, should we tell him. D: he might hurt himself. S: o..oh right. A: i think you should tell me. they both turn bright red. A: ohh, did you two do something naughty. D: w..we brought more toys. "i rember buying some in my coma with kyoko...huh" A: what kind of...toys. S: w..we got chockers and dildos...really big dildos...a..also feet cuffs an..and some lace. "oh i wanna fuck them so bad" i look down, i could tell im starting to get hard, i look at Daichi and suga, both og them hard, i start stroking their dicks, they moan. A: maybe we should make sure these new toys work, how dose that sound. D: sound good da..alex. A: that's not my name Daichi... i squezz daichis dick quickly. D: a..ahh d..daddy! A: good boy. i go faster on both the boys. they both moan. D: a..ahhh S: d..daddy! A: how bout you both cum..in this bathtub. D: p..please daddy. S: a...ahhhhh! A: angle? i look at suga. S: p..please...make us cu...make us cum hard daddy! A: of course. i look at myself, im completely hard by now. soon both boys cum. D: F..FUCK! S: D..D..DADDY! i take my hands away from them, i stand up and get out of the bath, i dry off. A: dry off, and go get the toys, make sure you are naked. the both nod, dry off and run out to get the toys, i walk into ym room, towel around my waist, i grab a pink box and place it on my desk. The boys walk in with a bag, i grab it and place it on the desk, i take out everything and look at it all. A: on the bed. i grab hand cuffs and feet cuffs and cuff them to the bed, i grab the lether chockers and put the on them, i chain the chockers to the bed frame as well, i grab 2 vibarators and turn them on. A: lets find out hom many times you can cum. i put the vibarators in both there ass's, both of them start moaning., i grab 2 cock rings and place them on them. i watch both of them, moaning, eyes closed tightly shut. i slowly stroke myself getting my dick ready. D: FUCK DADDY! S: AHHHHHHHH! FUCK ME DADDY! A: look at you both. i throw my towel to the ground and get over suga, i bite his earlobe making him fight the cuffs. A: no no no angle, i think you should stay just like that. i run my fingurs donw his abs teasing him. A: look at this...so perfect. S: mhmm...L..LET ME TOUCH YOU DADDY! A: hrm, i think not angle, how is my baby boy. i go to Daichi and i run my hand up and down his body, i feel him shiver. D: d..d..DADDY! PLEASE LET US GOOOOO. i sit between both both and start strokeing them again. suga pants loudly and Daichi moans louder than before. S: f..f...fucK! LET ME CUM PLEASE DADDY! A: okay. i take both cock rings off at the same time, both of them cumming. A: oh look at that, that's one. i put the rings away, i uncuff them and put them away, i slowly take out the vibroators, i put them away. A: hands and knees, ass to me. they do as i told them, i go to the box and grab the dildos the got, i stick them to the floor. i unchain there chockers. A: sit on a dildo. they both slowly walk over to them, they slowly let the dildo enter them. A: start boucing, if you fail ill smack your perfect asses, 3 times...there will be a bad surprise. they both start boucing, moaning. A: good boys my angles. Daichi stops for a second, i slap his ass. A: keep going Daichi. he gose again, soon they both cum. A: alright on the bed. i put the dildo's away. A: suga, suck Daichi while i fuck your little ass. he starts sucking Daichi, i lube up my dick and slowly enter making him moan, making Daichi moan, i start slowly thrusting, going faster and faster. S: R..RIGHT THERE DADDY AHHH! i fuck the same spot over and over, Daichi cums into suga's mouth. A: swallow suga. he dose as told than cums himself. i take my dick out. A: that's 3, switch places. We do the same again, this time im fucking Daichi and Daichi is sucking suga, soon they came again. A: that's 4. "hold on, i..ive not cummed yet, i...ill need to go to the doctor...shit, that's akward." i get on my knees on the floor, i start sucking them both at the same time, they cummed for the last time, we clean up and go to sleep.

-next morning-

i woke up and got in the bath, got dried and dressed in uniform, while the other two were having a bath i called the doctors and told them my problem, my appointment is at lunch. suga and Daichi come downstairs, i carry suga, we grab our bags and leave to school.

-at school-

i drop them both off at there class and head to my own, i see tanaka and noya, i sit next to the window them to the right of me. N: oh no, whats wrong. A: nothing. T: well that's a lie. A: if anyone ask im at an appointment at lunch. N: what kind. A: one that suga and Daichi cant know. T: do we want to know. A: i don't want you to know. i blush slightly. N: alex? i stare out the window.

-lunch-

i grab my bag, sign out for lunch and head to the doctors, i get seen straight away. DR: so, you cants cum. A: n..no. DR: don't be ashamed Mr Alex, good thing you found out now than later. They do test. DR: hm, it seems you cant cum because of a tumar Mr Alex, its small, and its an easy fix, ill book you in for Saturday. A: ca- DR: yes you have sex, it wont do anything. A: can i play volleyball? DR: yup, do your normal thing. i walk out and get a time for Saturday, i walk back to school and get signed back in, the bell gose for class and i head there, i sit in my seat and look at the appointment time slip. a tear runs down my cheek. T: yo, whats wrong alex. A: u..uhm, nothing its fine. i put the slip in my pocket and look out the window. "what if something goses wrong, what if i end up with no dick! w..what if i die, what if i wont ever be able to cum!" the bell goses for clubs, i get up with my bag and slowly walk behind tanaka and noya, we get to the locker room, i throw my bag into my locker and get dressed fast, i leave the locker room with no words, i enter the gym, its empty, i grab a volley ball and throw it, i jump, i hit it as hard as i can, i broke the seems with bearly any touch, i send whats left of it to the back wall, i land, tears streaming down my face. U: alex. A: i..im fine. coach helps me to the bench and makes me sit down. U: that was amazing, but whats wrong. A: i..its nothing. i flush pink. Coach sits besides me. U: you can tell me. A: d..dont tell anyone not even suga or saichi. U: i promise. A: i...its so emabrassing im sorry. U: if this is a sexual promlem you can tell me Alex, i wont judge. A: o..okay well, suga, Daichi and i were...you know, than i relised i...i couldn't cum, i went to the doctors at luncha..and...i have a tumar, im scared. U: it will be okay, when it is it. A: Saturday morning. U: i promise nothing will go wrong. the team walks in and he nods at me, teach walks in as well and coach takes him to the broken volleyball. T: WOAH! what happened to the volleyball coach! U: Alex has a powerful hit! its amazing. Daichi and suga walk to me and hug me. A: wh- D: whats wrong. A: no- S: please don't lie. i lowly wisper to them. A: i..i have a tumar...in my dick, so i cant cum.they both looked at me worried. D: can y- A: i can do anything normal, its getting taken out on Saturday.

-after practise-

i carry suga and our bags all the way home, when we get there i get dressed and go to sleep.