-PART 2-

-next morning-

I wake up and look at my feet to see the mother cat and her two kittens sleeping, I get up careful to not wake them, I fill their food and water bowl up and get changed into my gym clothes, I grab all the things I need and jog to school.

-at school-

I head up to my locker and put my things in it, soon Daichi and suga walk in, dressed and all, gusse they got here early. D: morning Alex. I nod my head at them. S: how are the kittens and the mother cat. A: sleeping. he nods at me. tanaka and noya rush into the room asahi following behind them and they start getting ready. no warning I feel my cheeks heat up so I quickly turn and hide my face into my locker. Tsuikshima and yamaguchi walk in next and head to their lockers next to mine and start getting ready, then kageyama and hinta race through the door and rush to get ready, I lower my head, grab my water bottle and quickly head out the door and down to the gym, when I get in I take a deep breath. U: morning alex. I nod at the coach, I place down my water bottle and slowly stretch myself getting ready.  soon the rest of the team heads in. N: ALEX! YOU LEFT WITH OUT US!!! WHYYY. T: YEAH WHYYY. I feel the heaqt rising to my cheeks again and turn my face away. N: oh come on! you cant just not talk to us! I look at noya in the eyes. A: stretch. he turns to the rest of the team, clueless. U: he is right, u guys need to stretch, alex is already warmed up.

-after they stretch-

U: okay, all of you run the path, someone stay near kagayama and hinta and someone near alex to show him where to go. we all nod and start running. we soon go down my street, finally, I know the rest of the way from here so I don't need to go so slow. I speed up and run at my pace, everyone else quickly falling behind. I get back before anyone and I take a small sip from my water bottle. U: H-how are you back already! where are the others. I look at him and shrug.

-10 mins later-

the rest of the team finally arrived and they all fall to the floor. N: h-ho-how are y-yo-you s-so f-fa-fas-fast al-alex. I shrug my shoulders again. D: we tried to cat-catch up but we just couldn't. A: sorry. S: no need to be sorry alex! you have amazing speed.

-after practise-

we all head to the locker room, me going even slower then the day before. D: your going slower, you okay. I nod. A:go. Daichi and suga nod and jog to go get changed. when I reach the room I hear yelling, I sit down next to the dorr and wait for them to all leave, soon hinata runs out with tanaka behind him throwing stuff, noya laughing at the two. S: alex, why are you sitting out here, come in and get changed. I shake my head at him. S: eh, why not. I look at him in the eyes. A: reasons. if it makes you better no one will look. I shake my head. D: what will make it better alex. A: no-nothing. I stand up and go inside, keeping my head low, I start to grab my stuff. D: alex. I hear the door shut I look behind me only seeing suga and Daichi in the room. D: you can trust us. I shake my head at them and glare at my bag and keep grabbing my stuff. S: we will turn around alex, just please get changed. I huff. A: fine. they both turn around and I start getting changed. N: BOTH OF YOU STOP! WE CANT GO IN THE- the door burst opens hinata running ina dn hiding behind suga and Daichi, tanaka running after him. D: BOTH OF YO-. N:a-alex w-what ha-happ-happened to you!. Don't cry, don't cry alex. I fling jacket on, stuff everything in my bag and run out the door. S: WAIT ALEX! D: WE TOLD YOU BOTH NOT TO GO IN BEFORE ALEX COMES OUT! CAN YOU NOT LISTIN! I run, I run out the gates and all the way home, I get to my room and start crying, I sit on my bed when I feel the mother cat and her kittens come and snuggle up to me, I lay down and hold them, giving them warmth and fall asleep.

-later-

I woke up, I don't know the time, I don't care about the time. The kittens are playing and the mother cat watching them. I use to have a cat, I kept all his stuff, good thing I did. im still wearing my jacket and sport shorts and my socks, I go and put my shoes on and head to the store, the one where we got pork buns and I get a pork bun. as I walk out i see the volleyball team, I look at the time. I went to run away when 2 pairs of strong hands hold me tightly and noya wrapps himself around my legs, I see asahi and tsukashima holding me. S: Alex! im so sorry, we told them not to but they just, they just, I don't know why they did it, im so sorry. he keeps rambling I look at him, his eyes tearing up I softly shrug my shoulders, the 3 boys letting me go and I hold sugas shoulders and smile softly at him. he looks at me, crying, why, why dose this break me so much. I pull him into a hug, him holding on tightly. Daichi comes up to me, crying as well. D: I-im so sorry I failed you as a capt- A: no. I hold one arm out to him, inviting him in to my warm embrace, my other arm holding suga tightly. Daichi joins the hug. I small smile is on my lips, having them both in my arms feels perfect for some reason, maybe, maybe they are different, maybe all this is worth it, maybe I can let them in, maybe I can let them all in. I hug them tighter, never wanting it to end, I feel the rest of the team slowly join the hug. A: perfect. they all laugh slightly, the team lets go, I slowly let go of Daichi and suga, Daichi giving me a sad look, suga not even letting go. A: walk. S: walk? A: you. D: you want to walk us home? I nod at him, suga and Daichi smiling. S: OKAY! his smiling glowing he lets go with a kick in his step. the team laughs. H+T: we are so sorry alex. they both bow down, I start waving my hands around, when they don't get up I pull them up. A: no.

-after the rest split off-

as we walk past my street, both their smiles grow. S: my legs are in so much painnnn. D: you where the one who sliped of the last step suga. S: I knowwww. A: carry you? S: what?! oh no, im fine alex! thank you tho-ahhh. I pick him up, him sitting on both my shoulders. A: guide me. S: a-a-alex no really im fine. A: no. D: don't worry alex, we both live next to each other, just follow me. A: okay.

-after dropping them home and at own house-

I change and head to bed, its time I let at least someone in, may as well be the team, but ill let two special boys in closer, closer then anyone,i wont take no as an aswer.