-PART 9-

kyoko and yachi walk into the room and go to start cleaning up. A: its okay, ill do it as soon as im done eating, you guys join the others okay. Y: bu- A: its okay, i got it, i promise. i give them a wide....fake....smile the smile back and join the others.

-15 miniutes later-

i put my laptop away and start putting everything in the kitchine, all the rest of the food is sealed and put away then i start cleaning everything i used, the plates ect. soon Asahi walks in. AS: i'll help you. A: nah, its fine, go have fun! he ods and heads back to the others, once im done cleaning i go to join the others, they started a movie, i decided to just head upstairs. i sit down at my desk and start doing some homework. i hear a knock on the door. A: come in. everyone fills the room, mostly on the bed. D: the movie was boring and you wernt joining us. A: sorry, i thought it would be better to get my homeowork done. N: then everyone should sit down and do there homework! the all run to grasb there homework and all sat down somewhere and started. suga brought in his desk chair on wheels and i made space at my desk for him, Daichi then did same, i was in the middle with both on either side of me. "now, to start homework, 78 X 9 - X = 634. ....well X would be....hm......68" i write down the answer, i was a bit slow on things...okay very slow on things and even slower if im not 100% sure. " wait no..is it 67...maybe 64 even....great, this will take forever...." i start doing the maths in my head. "yeah its 68" i keep doing my homework, doing the same thing each time. H: i don't get thi- T: of course you don't. Y: ill help you two. T: wait, how do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious... N: im stuck on that one as well, its the last one!. AS: i think its spelled 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'. they both write down the answer. N: thanks asahi! AS: of course. all the 3rd years, tanaka and noya where done, they were talking, im not going to look like im struggling, i will do this with no help help. T: yo alex, you done? A: uhm, n..no i got different homework for you guys. N: can i se- A: n..no, its fine. D: they look the same. i look and see Daichi comparing the sheets, i cover mine up. A: they are not the same! my cheeks heat up, even all the 1st years are done. suga hugs me softly. S: its play to ask for he- A: i don't need it... D: al- A: I DONT NEED HELP! i get up and head out of the house, walking to god only knows where... "stupid, 'i don't need help' YES YOU DO YOU JUST HATE TO SAY IT! arh, i hate myself, suga and Daichi must really be upset...i...im such a bad person!" I arrive in the forest, i was on a trail, i see a river with a brige up ahead i sit on the grass and take my shoe's off, i dangle my feet in the water and lay down on the grass. soon i fall asleep.

(SUGA'S POV (YES IK WOW))

its been 1 1/2 since alex left, im so worried, he has been doing everything and...i just want him back. everyone is watching a movie, not even paying attion to it, but me, well im sitting the floor, with a blanket wraped around me because Daichi made me while watching the door to open for alex.

-2 hours later-

Daichi and kyoko are on the phone to the police to send out a serch party, tanaka and noya keep blaiming themselves, its really my fault, he carrys my everywhere we go, i know im needy but i cant help it, but now that i think about it, he is always seems to stay up late, i waited all night for him to come into bed, i finally went to sleep at 2am. but he is always in the house, so what is he doing. soon the door opens i jump up as i relise its alex and tackle him, Daichi tells the people on the phone he is back and that's its okay, everyone came running over to him.

(ALEX POV..AGAIN HEHE) i was laying..on the floor, my feet soaking wet, i woke up to a birds pecking my legs, i don't even know the time but i know ive been gone for hours.  suga is laying ontop of me, crying soon Daichi joins. T,N: WE ARE SO SOR- A: its not your fault guys, its okay now. i feel a slap on my chest. S: d..dont lie, please don't lie. they both hold me tighter. A: okay, i wont, but i am fine now, i guess ive just been low on energy i layed down next to a river and some birds woke me up. D: so you slept for what nearly 3 1/2 hours. A: ive been gone that long! i am so sorry. soon we are all in the beds, hinata and kageyama sharing, tuskishima and yamaguchi sharing, asahi and noya sharing, kyoko and yachi sharing then tanka on the couch, then Daichi, suga and i sharing. we all watch...nemo...thank you again yachi and suga and i fall asleep.