-PART 15-

-next morning-

i wake up, i change and grab my bag i packed yesterday and went to school, i head into the gym and see coach...talking to the girl from yestersday. U: hello Alex A: hey coach. U: this is- R: Hi im Rose! im the 3rd manager of the team! i start today! A: uh...nice to meet you. R: nice to meet you too alex. "i dont like her" U: okay alex le- R: you know you should practise with me...im good at vollyball. A: that wont be needed, thank you though, if you want to play vollyball go play with the girls, as you were saying coach. we start practise and soon the team comes in, they seem to all know rose. N: ROSE! R: Heya guys! i huff, i feel a hand on my shoulder. U: thats how i feel. A: i bet shes gonna be the reason i move. U: your not moving kid, i wont let you leave me anymore. i walk over to the bench with coach, he reminds me of nekoma and gives me a run down of whats happened in the past and how we lost. U: oh yeah also nekoma and karasuno have always gone agaist each other. A: sounds fun. i look and see my water bottle missing, i look under the seat. A: my water bottle is missing? R: DONT WORRY I HAVE IT! she bouces over. R: i filled it with cold wat- i take the water bottle from her. A: dont touch my things. i grab a lollipop out of my bag, i give one to coach. U: thank you alex. R; can i have o- A: no im getting low and i need them. R: why. A: reasons. R: wh- A: go to the rest of the team, where you are wanted. she huffs and walks away. i open my water bottle and see strawberrys inside. i chuck my water bottle in the bin. U: what was that for. A: cant have it any more, i hate strawberrys, i get rashes. U: ah okay, ill make sure she dose not touch your things anymore. A: thanks coach, im gonna buy a waterbottle, ill be back soon. U: take your time. A: oh i planed that already. we laugh and as i head out. R: im going with you! A: no, no you are not. R: UKAI! U: i nee- R: NO YOU DONT YOU HAVE YACHI AND KYOKO, AND I KNOW HE WILL RUN OFF! U: fine... i groan. i start walking. R: HEY! slow down im small. i dont listin. i get to the vending machine and buy a water bottle, i start walking away. R: wh- A: dont touch my things, i mean it, i cant have strawberrys. R: o..oh. i walk, when we get to the gym she yell's. R; HE SLAPED ME! A: what!?! she starts wailing and ranting, the team glares at me. A: IF YOU FUCKING DARE I WILL LEAVE THIS TEAM! I WONT BE COMING BACK EITHER! R: HOW DARE YOU IM NOT LYI- A: WHERE IS THE MARK HUH, ILL GIVE YOU ONE TO CRY ABOUT IF YOU DONT SHUT THE HELL UP!. i grab my bag and go to the locker room, i change, on my way to class she comes up to me. A: go away. R: no...if you do that again ill kill your family...and ukai! i look at her, she is grinning, i drop my things and pin her to the wall next to me. A: DONT YOU DARE HURT UKAI OR MY FAMILY YOU HEAR ME! IVE HAD ENOUGH SHIT FROM EVERYONE ALREADY, DONT FUCKING TEST ME BITCH! i drop her and she falls. A: understand! R: u..understood. A: good. i pick my things up and walk away leaving her there.

-after school-

I again am the first one in the gym, i tell ukai what happened, we tell teach and he reports her to the school. soon the team walks in, looking mad. N: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GUY ALEX! A: wh- s: YOU PINNED HER TO A WALL! U: boys stop it, right now, she threated to kill me and his family. R: YOU TOLD THEM! she brings out a knife. A: of for fuck sake..YOU KNOW WHAT HERE, ILL GET ON MY KNEE'S STAB ME IN THE FUCKING HEART! i drop to my knee's. R: w..what,  cant kill you! IM JUST TRYING TO LOOK THREATING. A: DO IT! R: n..no! i stand up, i grab the knife on her. A: than i will, i take my arm. U: ALEX NO! A: WHY! ITS ALWAYS ME! ALWAYS! with that i stab myself...