-PART 23-

I head to the gym, I see everyone dressed and waiting. S: WHERE WERE YOU! I tell them about everything that happened.

-at home-

I grab a towel and my clothes. D: you having a bath. A: yeah. I walk into my bathroom and close the door, I s trip and start the water.

-in the bath after washing self-

I start thing..me thinking is not always a good thing either. "Im glad I can come...finally" I look down...."OH FOR FUCK SAKES" im hard. "maybe this is a good thing...maybe we cou-" I hear Daichi and suga greeting people. soon suga knocks on the door and walks in. S: hey we the team over for a sleepover again. A" o..ok..okay suga walks over to me after locking the, I hear him send a message after grabbing his phone. A: wh- S: your hard arnt you, Daichi is taking them shopping, you will get hard a lot the doctor said. he put his phone down, and got undressed he hops in the bath with me. A: I would sign up to this anyday then. suga rolls his eyes at me. A: did you just roll your eyes at daddy angle. S: maybe. he smirks at me, I grab and squeez his dick hard. S: a..ahhh d..daddy they are sti- soon we hear the froiunt door shut and lock. A: not anymore. S: c..cant I treat you. I put suga on my lap, facing me. A: we gotta make it fast don't we. he leans himself on me, he sits up, I put my tip at his ass and he sinks down on it, I moan. A: f..fuck. suga smirks. S: I see you like it daddy, let me treat you. mA: f..fine. he starts boucing on my dick, him moaning, im moaning even. S: O..OH DADDY, IM GONNA MAKE YOU CUM! A: y..you better angle. soon my eyes are shut tight, suga had just cummed, now he is finsishing me off. S: come on daddy, cum. A: f..fuckk me. soon I feel myself cum, I was us up, drain the tub, get dried and get dressed, we head downstairs, as soon as we sit on the couch the frount door opens. D: hellooo. S: helloooooo. A: your both children, suga and Daichi lay onto of me. A: wh- D: YOU LOVE US! A: sh no shouting ho- S: SAY IT! A: fine, I love you both...now stop shouting. they both stay ontop of me as the team sits down. A: get of- S: nooooooooooo. A: dai- D: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I sign as the team laughs at them. we are all talking, joking and laughing, even..somhow tsukishima. H: I never got how you two met yamaguchi and tsu- YG: oh great story! I was being bullied and tsukki saved me! K: that makes sense. H: kageyama. K: what you boke. H: WHY DONT WE HAVE SUCH A GOOD STORY! K: HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF YET. they both keep shouting, suga and Daichi not bothering. T: Daichi, suga....this is your job. D:yeah but- S: we are having cuddles.....BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM TRYING TO CUDDLE OVER HERE. A: we should watch a mo- S: FINDING NE- D: NO! T: you know what, yachi and kyoko are not here....SO TRUTH OR DARE BRO ADDITION! N: YESSSSS. we are all are going around either doing something stupid or telling a 'secret'. TS: alex, truth or dare. (DONT AT ME PEOPLE OR YOU TREES!) A: lets go dare. TS: you would of had the same question now you just have to show us...how do you turn on suga and Daichi. suga and Daichi get up fast and go to run but hinata, noya, kageyama and tanaka tackle them. S: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DONT WANT THIS, IF HE DOSE IT I....TSUKISIMA!  A: you really want to know. im still layed back arms on the back of the couch just chilling AS: we all do, you do it 'so easy' to them, yet they have never ever gotton hard in class or something. D: don't you fucking dare alex. A: or what...what could you two possible do to me. S: WE HAVE POWER NOW! D: suga...we kinda don't...DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TURN THE FUCKING MORON ON! YG: 100% alex is the dom. N: we all knew that. A: Daichi...suga....come here...please, they want a show. everyone sits down and they stay on the ground smirking. A: oh...you think your funny, don't make me get up....you don't want me to tell them 100% how easy it is for me to turn you on. S: bu- A: suga, Daichi..now. they both get up and sit either on my left or right. A: good...very good. I pull them both onto a knee each and on them on there very...very lower waist right above there dicks. I wisper to them. A: now you two tell me..even just wisper when you are hard, ill let you go and fix it, you can help eachother if I find out you did, and I will know, as soon as they are all out that door, as soon as it closes ill fuck you both till you cant cum anymore, ill turn you inside out, understand. they both lean on me and nod. A: good. I smirk, everyone in the room watching them, waiting. I slowly move my hand down and give there dicks a small squeeze I hear suga whimper and he gives me 'puppy dog' eyes. A: we cant suga, you know that.i kiss his neck and he wispers to me. S: I..im...im hard. I let him go and he walks off upstairs. I hear noya mumble a wow under his breath. Daichi looks at me,  rub him through his pants and he wispers to me he is hard, I let him go and he also runs upstairs. N: holy shit they whooped. A: very.