-PART 5-

its been a month now, when an officer came to get me tanaka and noya where freaking out, i ended up going to the statsion, at about lunch my phone got blasted, i was aloud to answer though but they understood why i did it, they even let me go and said they were going to say it was going to be un-sloved. right now im changing in the lockers, its after school and we are all paractising, im healed even, after the officer got me and our talk they took my to the hospital i got taken the day after it happened, all i have now are more scars. 

i was late today, the teacher wanting to talk to me, everyone but suga and daichi were in the gym, as i start taking my shirt off i feel a pair of hands on my waist, i stop but my shirt keeps going, suga holding me, and starts leaning on me and daichi putting my shirt in the locker. D: We need to talk when we get home okay, nothing bad, we promise. he gives me a charming smile. A: sure! S: why..why are you so warm. daichi and i laugh at his cutness, i fell for them..both, i love them both. i pull suga to the side of me and hold him in one of my arms. S: ohhhh so warmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. daich starts laughing harder and i just chukle at him. i start undoing my belt with my other hand, suga not noticing with his eyes closed. A: sorry suga, i kinda need to hands now. he opens his eyes and bolts backwards and ends up falling, daichi laughing so hard falls to the ground, i laugh at them and shake my head.

-after getting changed and they calmed down-

we start walking to the gym. S: carryyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i get down close to the ground and let him jump on my back, this is how we normally get home anyways...and to the gym...and out of the gym...and to school...okay we might do this alot even just around the house chasing daichi but we nevver gonna stop :P

as we get to the door of the gym i put suga down, wispering comes from inside, daichi opens the door and the whole gym went silent. T: oh uhm... Y:  WE ARE SO SORRY! D: sorry? what happened? K: they were talking instead of practising. D: oh, thats fine, no need to get worked up on it, you guys should of seem what happened in the locker room. daichi chuckels and suga turns bright red. i dont know what to think. S: daichi! thats not fair. N: WHAT AHPPENED DAICHI! 

-after daichi told the sotry-

suga runs and hugs me to hide his face. T: YO ALEX! you tryin to take suga's..ya know. nowe it was my turn, i blush so badly right now. A: w..what! no! D: oh i should of kept my mouth shut... S: YEAH DAICHI WHEN WE GET HOME..ILL....ALEX AND I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET YOU BACK!. suga holds onto me tighter. KY: Uhm....hinata grab me the first aid box please and kageyama some towels please. i look over to see a dazed yachi, blood out of her nose. S: oh no...DAICHI LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU KNOW YACHI DOS- i tune both of them out and walk over to kyoko and yachi. A: ill take her to the nurse. i picked up yachi bridal style and walk to the nurse.

-after getting yachi sorted-

Y: t..thank you..a.alex. A: its fine, no worrys, how are you feeling now. Y: better. A: sorry about what you heard...i didnt think he would tell anyone, tho suga refused to let go of me. Y: its fine really, lets head back to the gym. as she stood up she wobbled. A: ill give you a piggy back ride. i get low enough for her and she hops on, i start walking back to the gym. Y: you really are tall! A: i guess so, but it also might be because your small. we both laugh.

-at the gym-

i put yachi down and open the door, i let her enter first incase she falls, she walks perfectly fine now. KY: how are you feeling? Y: im great now! H: how are you already walking normally!. Y: well, i couldnt at first so alex gave me a piggy back ride all the way here, i guess the movement of moving helped! H: WAH! I WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE! honata jumps on my back and i catch him. K: HINATA YOU BOKE! A: hinata, lets settle down okay, we have practise and i need to strech still, maybe some other time okay. H: okay! he jumps down.