-PART 10-

-next morning-

i wake up to water being dumped onto me, i look up and see suga and Daichi...and the rest od the team, Daichi and suga's eyes are red. D: pack up..your leaving and your off the team. A: w..what? S: JUST DO IT YOU CHEATER1 A: i did not cheat! S: HOW COME YOUR ALWAYS HOME LATE, YOU GOT HOME AT 1:30 IN THE MORNING, U SHOULD OF BEEN HERE BY 11:30PM! A: IM SORRY! I CAN EXPLAIN! AS: guys i- S: SHUT UP ASAHI! N: HEY THATS NOT NICE SUGA! D: go away noya. N: bu- A: what is with you two! KY: Daichi, suga like we have all said there is no way he wou- S: BUT HE DID! D: HE LIED, HE USED US! i get up out of my bed. A: used you? i used you?! D: yeah you did! A: fine...if that's how you think it is, i'll leave today while your at school...i'll find a place, take me off the team, ill grab my things and i'll leave the keys to the gym and locker room under the mat by the morning. S: GOOD! with that i grab bags and lay them around the room. A: what? why are watching me? they both leave the room. KY: alex, we all know you would ne- A: its fine kyoko, i know a place where i can stay, i need to pack. the nod there heads and leave. aas i pack up all day i have tears spilling out of my eyes, i change my clothes and leave, i head to school and put the things in my locker in my bag, i leave my jersy and pants on the bench and my jacket as well, i leave and re-lock the door, i walk back to my now old house and put the key under the mat, with that i start walking..walking far away.

-2 hours later-

ive been walking forever, my phone is dead..still, i see a small ally way that has cover over it, i then set all my things down...this is now my home.

-night-

its cold, i cant sleep, its raining, why do they think i cheated, i could never, if i was cheater i woul- N: ASAHI CALL KYOKO! I FOUND HIM! i than see noya running to me. N: you lied...you don't have a place to stay. A: i..no i don't. N: come on lets get your things, we are going to kyoko's your staying with someone. i nod my head and grab all my things.

-at kyoko's-

we walk into kyoko's home and i get hugged tightly by kyoko. KY: you lied...why did you lie. A: i cant have you guys worrying about me. KY: you know...i know you dint cheat, you forgot your laptop and i opened it...you were looking at new homes for you guys, rooms big enough and same with the bathrooms, a walk in closet so you could all share! A: yeah..i guess i was. i place my bags down. KY: i just...follow me, your staying with me.

-next morning on the way to school-

kyoko and i were walking to school, turns out they all meet up at the gate, i went to walk away after saying hello when they all followed. A: you guys are meant to head to morning pra- H: we arnt going, they had no right to kick you out, to make you do all that yesterday or anything! you couldn't even leave you own room once you got in. TS: he is right alex. A: thank you guys but you should practise ill be fine, trust me. with that i walk to my classroom and sit there.

-after school-

i was alone...all day, i didn't know the way to kyoko's house yet so i had to wait. A: tanaka, noya, can you guys tell kyoko to meet me out frount in a few mins please. T: yeah sure. A: th- as i go to say thank you they both run off. i go to the gate and wait, after a few short miniutes i see kyoko...looking angry with Daichi and suga screaming at her to stop, teach, coach and the team tell Daichi and suga to stop. " oh fuck, i should run...why can i run holy shit, its hot...its getting harder to breath " S: KYOKO DONT GO NE- KY: SHUT UP, HE NEVER CHEATED, HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING LAST NIGHT, YOU HURT HIM BEFORE HE EVEN HURT YOU, YOU LEFT WITHOUT HIM, NO WARNING OR ANYTHING YOU JUST WALKED OUT AFTER TELLING US ALL YOU WOULD WSIT FOR HIM! A: kyoko, its fine, i just..need directions. KY: but its not fine..WITH OUT YOU ALEX, THAT GIRL WOULD OF BEEN RAPED AND KIDNAPPED, YOU EVEN TOOK HER HOME THAN YOU SAVED THAT OLD LADY, YOU GOT HER PURSE BACK AND YOU HELPED HER CARRY ALL HER BAGS HOME, THEN YOU GOT SPLASHED WITH WATER BY A CAR, YOU WALKED HOURS IN THE DARK, YOU WERE, TIRED, IN PAIN, COLD AND HUNGRY! A: its real- KY: STOP SAYINGS ITS ALL FINE, YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU, REMBER EVEN YACHI CAN! Y: that is true, or i would of never let you helped me with..you know. T: huh, what did he help you with. KY: i made him walk into a sex shop with yachi and i so he could help us chose some things out, THATS HOW MUCH I TRUSTED HIM,YOU NEVER KNEW INTILL RIGHT NOW! N: and don't forget about the part how he dint want us to worry about him..WHEN YOU LEFT HIM HOMELESS! noya and the girls had tears streaming down there faces. i hold yachi and kyoko close while asahi holds noya. H: yeah! it was raining when we found him! in a ally way! S: i..we..we sorry alex! D: we should of let you explain. A: its okay, im glad you know, anyways you should all go back to practising, kyoko can you give me- D: your back on the team...and your coming home... A: alre- S: don't make me say it alex. A: say wha- suga and Daichi look at each other yachi and kyoko leave my arms, they both wisper to me S,D: we need you home daddy... i gulp. A: o..okay, uhm, i uh. KY: ill take alex to get his things, then we will come back, i think alex needs a rest for today.S: okay, cya soon! 

-back at school-

i had all my bags with me, kyoko and i enter a gym. Y: AH, WATCH OUT! i see a volleyball flying to an unknow girl infrount of us, i drop my bags, and run infrount of her. A: ASAHI, SPIKE IT! i set the ball to asahi and he spikes it getting a point. H: THATS NOT FAIR YOU HAD ALEX! T: yeah and you have noya! i turn around. A: are you okay miss? ?: yes i am, i dint need your help...alex. she pushes me out of the way and walks up to tanaka and kisses him. i turn and hug kyoko and shh her. A: yo guys, i might join, kyoko is gonna come with me and wait for me okay, okay. with that i pick up my bags and bridal carry kyoko to the locker room. A: do you want to be alone, ill drop you off at the gi- KY: no..can i stay with you. A: of course. i enter the locker rooms and place her on the bench, i gave her my huge sweatshirt that's nearly the size of her, i start putting my things into my locker. KY: its not fair! I mean we even went on that date an..and we kissed! A: don't worry kyoko, ill hurt him if you want me to. she laughs at this, i finished putting my things into my locker, i then changed into my gym gear, by now kyoko has calmed down. we walk to the gym and when we enter the little bitch girl glared at us. ?: im Summer, im taking your place kyoko. U: uhm, im sorry, i sai- SU: SHUT UP OLD MAN! A: okay miss 'summer' you need to leave, i wont have you talk to my friend nor my coach like that, i will happily help you take your leave. T: summer, please leave, we dated in kindergarden, we were like 4 years old, your not apart of the club, now leave. S: arg, its for is it not huh tanaka! ill kill her than. she brings a sharp knife out. "shit..fuck! okay i need to get it away from her, and i need her to leave, i rather me get hurt than anyone else" summer starts walking to kyoko and i, i stand infrount of kyoko. A: you need to give me that knife and you need to leave. SU: SHUT UP ALEX, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. A: don't make me mad...summer. i walk towards summer slowly, when she suddly trys to run around me, i went to grab her hand on instink, the hand she had the knife is, when i grabbed her the knife went through my hand, i felt the pain but refuse to make a sound, blood pouring. SU: OMG EW! summe rlets go of the knife, i grab her wrist in my other hand and throw her out of the gym. i turn around to see them all looking at me..worried. A: i..i feel d..di..dizzy U,I: ALEX NO! Ukai runs to me and holds me up, he makes me sit on the bench. A: why...why don't i fe..feel the pain, it dose not hurt! teach is on the phone to the ambulance..i think, the team surrounds me. D: alex. suga sits next to me and Daichi stands next to coach, kyoko stands behind them and the team surrounds me. U: SOMEONE GET CLOTHS! noya and hinata run and get what coach ask for, they come back and coach applies preusure to the wound. than...i pass out.

-days later-

so..im in a coma..i can hear everything............AND MY THOUGHTS ARE INSANE!