Chapter 91

Ruby POV-

We all stood in Ironwoods office. Everyone was silent as it was just revealed that West is our enemy now. Ironwood sat in his desk processing what we already know about West.

Ironwood: So how do we defeat someone that's immortal. West and Cako will come back soon and we won't be prepared! Ozpin is their anything you can tell us about them?!

Ozpin stood their silently as he looked up at as we all looked back at him.

Ozpin: He's an entity that's should have died a long time ago by the gods and.....is the entity that almost brought all of Remnant to its knees...

He walked towards the window looking through the glass.

Ozpin: It was an old forgotten story that was told to me when I was a child. The Beast of failed Creation.....was what you call the first man that the Gods had created...but soon was abandoned and chained up in a cave so it would not disturb the others. But was somehow released into the world and killed many. Destroyed kingdoms and almost brought even the Gods down. Luckily they slayed the beast and destroyed it. Even its ashes were burned.........

He then turned to us with a sorrowful face.

Ozpin: That is how the story goes anyway but if West is really that beast from that story....I don't think we stand a chance...

Everyone had a look of shock on their faces when he said that. You could tell that everyone's spirt shattered by that one statement.

Yang: Well what if we ask Jinn or use the other relics?! Maybe that can defeat him!

Ozpin: That is possible but I don't know if the Relic will give us the answer to beating him...

Everyone was talking about how to defet West and how to stop him but I wasn't thinking about that at all. What I thought about was the story that Ozpin told us. I saw what his past was he wasn't the monster.......the real monsters were the people that asked for their wishes granted. The way they abused him. The amount of loneliness and pain he was in when he lost Oeste. Sadly I can't think about that right now he's planning to kill everyone in Remnant and time isn't on our side. I walked toward Ozpin and snatched the Relic of Knowledge off his waist.

Ozpin: Ruby what are you doing?!

Ruby: Jinn!

I shouted as time seemed to freeze at that moment as I see Jinn become summoned. Ironwood and the Ace Ops all looked stunned by how Jinn looked. I was about to ask my question but then Jinn stopped me.

Jinn: Stop...

Their was a couple seconds of silence as Jinn continued to stare at me. She then looked at the others.

Jinn: He is currently in Salem's castle. He is immortal but he is also a being of balance. You must ask the staff of creation to make a balanced blade that knows both good and evils of the world. He is currently in a weakened state as of right now so if you want to kill him now would be a golden opportunity. Cako is also going to be guarding him but if you want to defeat her you have to restrict her source of body parts which would be her aura. If you can strip her aura away she'll just be a regular Grimm. Is their anything that I left out that you can ask your last question on?

I was stunned that she gave us all that information.

Ruby: Why-

Jinn: If your going to ask why I'm answering your question then it's because if you humans went extinct we wouldn't have a purpose anymore and we'd disappear into ashes...and also....

She looked at me with a sorrowful look.

Jinn: He's suffered enough its time for him to rest....I can't stand to see that puppet walking around in agony all the time. Is that all?

I nod my head as I look at Jinn with a smile on my face knowing we have a way to stop West.

Ruby: Thank you.

Jinn: Now then....

Jinn suddenly snapped her fingers and I look to see everyone else has become frozen in place.

Jinn: Now then their is something important I would like to discuss with you Ruby Rose.

Timeskip-

We all stood on what looked like an elevator as it lead us toward the Staff of Creation.

Blake: So how are we going to make it work anyway?

Ozpin: It's simple all you have to do is ask whatever you want to be created but the limit is that is can only things that have already been created already.

We finally got to the bottom of the elevator and saw a giant cave around us in the middle we all saw a staff that floated in the air.

Yang: So that's the Staff of Creation...

We walked towards it as I admired how big the cave was.

Yang: So how do we activate it does it have a name like the Relic of Knowledge that we have to call out or what.....?

Ozpin only nods as he walked closer to the relic .

Ozpin: Sol....

The relic then started to glow as it glowed brighter and brighter as we had to cover our eyes. When the light stopped glowing what we saw was a flouting women in a dress glowing a orange color.

Sol: Hello, Hello, Hello!~ I am the the staff of Creation Sol, I am able to create anything you want!

She then looked at Ozpin and smiled.

Sol: Hi Ozma it's been awhile!~

Ozpin Continued to have a stern face as Sol's smile kind of faded.

Sol: Aww you should really put that frown upside down...

She had a frown on her face as she floated upside down.

Ozpin: I need a blade that knows both good and evil. A blade that has the ability to kill the Beast of Failed Creation.

Sol: Oh.....I see.....

The happy feeling that Sol gave quickly diminished as she turned and stopped floating and landed on the ground.

Sol: Well it's to be expected that someone would finally come to me to help put the final nail on the coffin for him.....

She turned back to us and had a knife in hand that glowed silver in the middle while while the edge of the blade was pitch black.

Sol: If you want to stop him then you must aim for his heart. If you miss the blade will become dull and you'll miss your chance.

She gave Ozpin the blade as he took it we then went to leave but before I left I heard Sol yell.

Sol: Hey you in the red!

I turned to her as she had a smile on her face as she started to fade.

Sol: I heard what Jinn said! Take care of him yeah!

I nod as she finally disappeared as I went up the elevator with everyone. I then heard Weiss speak as I looked into the distance.

Weiss: What was she talking about you and Jinn?

I just shrug ignoring the question as I get ready for the final battle.

————————————————————————
Give me a RWBY story......(I'm bored)