Chapter 25

West POV-
It was Yangs and Weiss's fight next but I didn't feel like going to it but at the same time I did. So in the room I decided to do some experimenting with Suns and Blake's semblance. What I got was a clone that looked exactly like me that followed orders but it had a slight black glow surrounding it but it wasn't to noticeable.

West: I think this will work.

Black: I don't know I mean it's glowing. What if someone notices.

I think but sadly I don't really have a semblance to suppress the glow.

West: Ok so their fight is in about 20 min so go and watch and make sure nothing happens.

West 2: Okay.

He walks away as I decided to make my way to Vale. I saw a bunch of stores but none that really interested me at the moment. Then I looked to my left and saw a bakery.

West(Thoughts): I will not admit to sweets I already gave Ruby to many cookies this week that I'm almost flat broke. I could just pickpocket a few people and, no I need to set a good example for Ruby.

Black: Yes your grandfather senses are taking control.

West: ...

I look over to my left and see a couple walking around enjoying their date it looks like. I walk up to them and "accidentally" bumped into them.

West: Sorry sir are you okay.?

Man: Yes I'm fine.

We both went our separate ways after that.

Black: I see you can still steal peoples pockets.

I take out the money I stole from that guys pocket and see I got 50 Lien.

Black: Yeah were back on crime!

West: No we just needed money thats it.

I went inside the bakery and I saw a old lady in the front.

Lady: What can I get you young man.

Black: The souls of the innocent.

West: A large chocolate chip cookie.

Black: What No!

West: Two large chocolate chip cookies.

Black: Nooooooo!

Lady: Coming right up.

She went to the back while I waited.

Black: You always ruin my fun...

West: Not always.

She comes back with the cookies while I just pay and leave.

Black: So what's next?

West: Don't know maybe we can go bowling.

Black: Boooooo Boring!! Let's do drugs and get drunk!

West: No Black that's bad. Besides we haven't done drugs or alcohol for what 300 years maybe even longer!

Black:Look just for a little bit. You keep saying your young but people can tell your a relic.

West: I am not!

Black: Yeah says the guy that still uses horse for transportation and plays bored games like chess.

West: Whatever I still look young, I'm like a 15 year old.

Black: Oh yeah prove it "Old Man".