Chapter 77

West POV-
I stood on top of the building searching for more people worthy of going into paradise in Misteral but sadly nothing. Their all just disgusting bugs, I guess that can't be helped. We already have a few people so I guess that's good.

West: Disgusting...

I then hear footsteps behind me and see Cako walking to me with a severed arm in hand.

West: Please don't eat that in front of me use your stomach void thing that I gave you. It's much more efficient.

She was silent but took off her mask and opened her mouth and bit through the flesh of the arm. I sighed and turned back to the city to see no potential here.

West: Cako I have a request.

She looks up at me completely finished with the arm as their was nothing but bone as she threw it away.

West: I would like you to see someone his name is Oscar Pine his soul is fused with Ozma as of right now.

I come closer to her ear and whisper in it telling her what she needed to do as I finished she nods and turns into dust.

West:...Now then since their is nothing worth saving here it's time to get rid of it.

I lift up my hand and their was one thought running through my head.

West(Thoughts): Man I wish I had a donut...

I looked around the city again and saw a girl in the streets begging for money. By looking at her she didn't have much longer to live an idea popped in my head.

Cako Pov-

I finally arrived at the destination that partner wanted me to go. I had to meet someone named Oscar Pine and befriend him. Weird, partner never really asked me to be friendly with flesh bags before . Sometimes I wonder if he might be going crazy.

Cako(Thoughts): Oh well he's my partner so I won't question him about it. Although I can't really question him at all since this is the least I can do for them and for my sister...

Sister.....This is confusing for me as I sigh and look around Atlas. I then suddenly bump into a person and look down to see a boy with freckles on his face when I looked at him. He seemed like someone that wasn't supposed to be here.

Boy: Um sorry about that.

He continued to walk away as I stared at him in the distance......

Cako(Thoughts): Wait a second isn't that Oscar the kid I'm supposed to befriend!

I sigh at why I have to be friends with a shrimp. Seriously why! He's Ozma, partners worst enemy and one of the targets that we have to kill for paradise! And who the hell needs paradise when I call this paradise already! This is so Annoying!

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts as I felt a tug on my cloak as I used one of the voice box's from the batteries to help me speak. I turned around to see the shrimp behind me giving me a worried look.

Cako: What...

Oscar: Are you doing okay?

Cako: Yeah, who's asking?

Oscar: Well for one you were angrily mumbling about something as you kind of created a small crater in the ground.

I look down and exactly as he said their was a small crater in the ground.

Cako: Ah......

Oscar: Also the names Oscar, what's your name?

Cako: Cako nice to meet you Oscar.