Chapter 22

POV-
Ruby was in Patch to visit her Dad and see how he was doing but she was also here to visit someone else while she was here. Ruby is walking and come to a stop to a cliff in front of a grave. The grave reads Summer Rose into it. Ruby then begins to speak.

Ruby: Hey mom. Sorry I haven't visited for so long I've been really busy lately. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad. He's still teaching at Signal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form Team RWWBY! The reason why it's longer is because he have another teammate. His name is West he's pretty cool and is really strong......I sometimes wonder if I should ask him to train me a little. He always wears a mask for some reason and I've never seen his face. It's odd sometimes he reminds me of Uncle Qrow but a lot wiser........weird.

Ruby hears a bark and looks behind her and sees her Father and Zwei behind her waiting.

Ruby: Oh! Looks like Dad's back! I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck!

She runs to her Father and makes her leave but unknowingly of her there was someone else with her in the distance watching her.

West POV-
Black- Your such a stalker.

I ignore Black as I look at Ruby from a distance as she speaks to her mother after a few moments I see her leave and make my way to the grave. I stare at it for a couple of seconds  and take off my mask.

West: Hey Summer.....I know your alive and all but I haven't talked to you in a while actually in a long time......it's kind of lonely without you even though I have Black but still it's.......nice to have a companion that's not in your head 24/7.

There was another couple seconds of silence before I spoke again.

West: You know now that I see your grave like this it kind of makes me wonder what would happen if I could die.......

I start to put my mask back on again and say my final words before I leave.

West: Don't worry, we're going to have a long chat when I find you so we can do some actual catching up.

And with that I burst into black rose petals and disappear into the wind.

(Timeskip)-

I was watching RWBY's fight and they are doing fairly well being a team and they're fighting skills have improved a lot. Although Ruby needs some improvement but she is still doing great.

Black: Yay your finally accepting the grandfather role! Better yet the teacher role.

West: No I'm not! I'm just pointing out some improvements that's all. Besides my teacher days are over.

I look back and see that the fight ended and I get up and make my way to the fairgrounds. When I get there I see the team talking with each other as I make my way there they take notice of me.

Yang: Hey West wanna come with us to eat?

West: Sure, where we going to eat?

Yang: Don't worry, I got just the place.

???: You might need this if your going out.

We look behind us and see a girl with green hair and dark skin as she holds Ruby's wallet in her hand. I think her name was uuuuuuuuuuhhh.........