I rolled my eyes and get something on my bag as well "Oh, I feel the chills. Is this what they called virus?" I sprayed the alcohol on my body then intentionally on her face which made her flinched.

"What the hell Jennie!" She cussed and brushes off her shoulder to removed the alcohol.

I looked at her surprisingly, trying to act "Oh, so.. Did I know you?" I asked as I creased my shoulder "Ah! I remember you know, your name is Yoona. Am I right?"

I saw how she clenched her jaw and gripped on her bag but she remained calm "So... You're pregnant again? Collecting babies? I guess Lisa's fist can fit in there" She flipped her hair that cause my eyes to widened.

"Did I ever slam your face on the wall when we fought in the supermarket?" I asked and she shook her head in confusion "I guess, I will do it later if you didn't shut your mouth"

She didn't talk anymore. I tried to distant myself to her just in case that I couldn't stop myself and grab her hair, still I cannot move on what she did back then. I think, it will remain in my mind for the next 30 years.

My phone vibrated and I bet Lisa sent a message for me but I was wrong, it was Chaeyoung. She sent me a picture of the twins, they're really adorable! I wanna squeeze their cheeks. I replied on her and my fingers started to search for Lisa's name. When I saw it, I sent a message to her. She quickly replied and we exchanged different conversations. From my smiling face to frowning. I grip on my phone as I sent the last message.

"Jen, it's your turn now" I was startled when Mom speak in front of me

"Jen, it's your turn now" I was startled when Mom speak in front of me. I looked on the direction and saw the nurse standing right next to the door, I didn't notice that women earlier were now gone.

I took the spray again and used it, but honestly I sprayed it on Yoona's face intentionally.

"Ahh I don't want the bacteria to stick on me" I said making her hear it before I stood up and walked inside the clinic.

"You bitch" I heard her cussing, before I close the door, I peek outside and wave my hand to Yoona and throw a flying a kiss.

"Yes that's me girl" I mouthed at her and close the goddamn door.

----

Lisa's P. O. V

"Dada~" Skyler run downstairs while crying, maybe he's looking for me. I met him half way because he might trip over and fall down the stairs. I put him down as I carry him "Where have you been?! " He shouted angrily.

"I was buying ice creams for you and others" I said and looked at the ice cream bus in front of us, while Jennie and I finished talking through the phone, I saw a ice cream bus coming on my way so I decided to buy some for my kids so they will behave.

Skyler hit my leg several times before he buried himself on it. He hug my leg and cry out loud so I have to carry him.

"Crying baby.. Dada won't leave you" I said as I brushed her hair.