Chapter 64: Soon

"Woah you have a big box of toys!" Lisa amusingly said when she saw the toys on the floor, she decided to go inside the kids room while their room is still lock "Who gave you these?" She took her seat

"Grandpa bought all of these. Look Daddy, I got a lego ship!" Skyler boast his box "Then Hyung got his Lego train"

"That's crazy. Do you want to open it?" Lisa asked him.

Skyler bob his head and give it to Lisa. She cut the tape and pull the plastic where the lego blocks are inside. Their mouth went open as they got fascinated by the colors.

"That is incredible!" Skyler giggle.

Lisa look at the box to check the price "Two thousand dollars?!! This is too expensive!" She groan.

"I don't care, We can buy ten of it" Skyler took the plastic.

"Yah! We're not rich.. Remember that" She remind them "I will help you to build it"

"Dada kindly open this for me please~" Daehan beg, Lisa took the box and open it for her son "Thank you ~"

Skyler flip the plastic so the blocks scattered around the floor. Lisa take in charge to build it for Skyler, Although it will take a day or two before they build this big ship.. She'll try to divert her attention to this.

"It hurts when you step on this, right Daddy?" Skyler shows a piece of blocks to Lisa.

"Yeah. Once you step on it, you will feel Awwe" She chuckle and make fun of her face, the kids laugh.

Skyler run to Lisa's back and cling on her neck. Trying to ride on his Dada's back.

"Why are you calling me Daddy instead of Dada?" Lisa asked while putting the blocks on it's right place. She flip the guide so she can build it properly.

Skyler put his chin on Lisa's shoulder and watch her "I heard Mommy calling you that before" He murmur.

"Really? When?" She frown and stop from building the blocks to look at her son.

"I can't quite remember" He said.

"Dada, Can we see an elephant once we go in Thailand? I wanna ride on it" Daehan said.

"You want it? Sure, We'll visit their sanctuary" She assure him "But that is when you behave the way I wanted to"

"That's too easy" He chuckle and propped his chin "Can we have it as a pet?"

Lisa laugh with his question "Where are you going to put your elephant? It's kinda big besides we already have a lion here... She will going to kill your elephant"

"I know it's Mommy. Tell me I'm right" Daehan narrow his eyes.

"You got it!!" She squeeze Daehan's cheeks and kiss it "You're such a big boy already"

Lisa focus on assembling the ship so she can show it to the boys. Lauren is already asleep so they need to minimize their noise so the little girl can sleep in peace. After half an hour, the ship is already on its half way

"Once I get this done by tomorrow, Are you going to play with me?" Lisa asked Skyler.

"I will play with Mommy" He said as he stares on the lego "Mommy plays better than you Dada"

"Tss" Lisa shakes her head, she look at the wall clock and she saw that it's already 10:30 PM "Oops I think it's time for bed" She said.

"Five minutes more Dada" Daehan sit on Lisa's lap and try to take the ship "This is amazing!"

"Yes it is.. Let's play a little" She giggle and use the ship to play.

"Can I have it now?" Skyler asked and try to reach his ship but Lisa won't give it to him.