Chapter 71: Farm

Irene's P. O. V.

"Ma'am are we going to ask for another delivery of liquors?" The bartender asked me.

"Sure.. If these stocks are not enough, so we can ask for delivery" I said and he leave me inside my office

I've been working for the whole day today. Detracting myself from so much stress. After me and Seulgi fought yesterday, she didn't went home. Instead, she stayed in her condo. I was trying to reach her out but she's always rejecting it or even turning her phone into airplane mode.

I feel so burden.. I don't know. She let me and Aleyna stayed at home like she's not thinking if something might happen to us. I don't know if I'm mad, hurt or frustrated. I can't explain. I didn't cry or anything, I don't want to cry because that's for weak. I'm trying to understand her although I have no idea what should I understand to her.

I know she will be home soon. Her words are sharper than knife. Feels like she show it to me that I have no rights to get worried because I'm just her wife, it's funny. A wife that should be in her home and taking care of my family. A wife that doesn't have any rights to help her partner about problems.

"Mommy can you open this?" I snap out when Aleyna talk in front of me.

"Sure. Give me that baby" I softly said, she handed me her trolli gummy bears "Here, Don't let your clothes to get dirt"

"Mommy, Where's Mama?" She asked and eat her candy.

I put down the folder I'm holding and make her sit on my lap.

"She's busy at work. Do you miss her?"

She nod her head "Yes Mommy. It's been so long since we played"

I caress her braid hair and kiss her head "I will ask Mama to go home for you, okay?"

She bob her head and I let her eat. If she doesn't want to go home because of me then she should think about our child. I want to talk to her but she will just brag about work, that she's too stress of it.

I miss her so bad, I mean our bond. Late night talks and everything as a family but I guess, she's too focus on work. I understand, I should understand her because at the end of the day.. She will go home.

----

"Mommy~" Skyler woke up in the unfamiliar room. He roam his eyes around and burst our crying "Dada~"

He crawl down on the bed and walk towards the door to open it. Skyler peek outside and he saw no one, his cries become more loud as ever.

Skyler walk slowly inside the living room and hurriedly walk out of the house, only wearing his socks. The dogs earlier growl when they saw him but the kid doesn't have any care at all, his main goal is to find his Dada.

"Dada!" He shouted but no response. Skyler run outside and the dogs chase him, he stop from running and as soon as look back, the dogs stop from chasing him and sniff his clothes "Don't bite me, I will tell Kuma to bite you too!" He warned.

The moment that the dogs sniff him, their tails wiggle and lick him.

"Can you tell me where's my Dada?" He asked in innocence "You don't know? it's okay"

Skyler wipe his tears and walk around the place. The strong wind blows that made his bangs flew. He run into the gate, followed by the dogs behind.

"Is this a farm?" He asked himself and look at his side where he saw a rice field. He run into it but he's getting lack of air "I'm dying.. " He mumbled.

He stare at the field and walk slowly where a lot of farmers are harvesting it.

"Are you okay down there??" He shouted which gather an attention to everyone.