Chapter 117

Jisoo's P. O. V.

"I have no idea what just happened back there" I defend myself from Chaeyoung's accusations.

She's been involving me on Lisa's video scandal. We haven't had any idea where this came from and when this happened. I was drunk that time and busy throwing up on the sea.

"You don't know? You're with her right? Sh-"

"Even though I was with Lisa, that does not mean my eyes should glued on every moves she made. We went there to get relaxed and not to babysit someone who knows already what is right or wrong" I hissed and drink a glass of water.

Basically, We are here in the kitchen. We means all of us. Jimin and Wendy are standing next to each other while Seulgi is propping her chin on the table.

As soon as Lisa went upstairs, these Ladies dragged us in the kitchen to admit something that we didn't do. For the pete sake, they're hilarious.

"It was an accident. I swear, I witnessed everything" Jimin butt in.

"Of course you will cover he-"

"Guys stop accusing Lisa. She didn't do anything, Jennie did. She posted something that can make someone's career and life miserable just because of false accusation and jealousy. This is not impartial" I retorted and they all kept their mouth shut.

"And stop accusing us that we indulged Lisa on that video because it is not true, okay? It's not true" Seulgi emphasized every words "Or maybe both of you tolerate Jennie's attitude? How about it?"

We all look at Irene and Chaeyoung who are looking at us with disbelief. We cross our arms and raise our eyebrows, waiting for their answers.

"Wait what?" Irene scoff "Why are you turning the tables? We never did! We were just shocked that Jennie posted something in her IG account and we didn't know anything!"

"She posted one picture before the three, you should tell her that she'll cause a disaster if she continue doing it!" Seulgi replied, getting annoyed.

Wendy and Jimin look at each other and shrug their shoulders.

"Just to let you know, I am out of this" Wendy look at them before she drink her water, sweating a lot.

"Me too.. We never did something" Jimin wet his lips and took his seat beside me "If you'll going to brawl about this issue, I have nothing to do with it because I haven't had something to discuss about.. I mean, why are we going to explain if we didn't do crime? If we defend ourselves, you'll bark on us"

I extended my arms to meddle "Whatever you two will say, Your supposition is wrong. We're just wasting our time, instead of taking a damn rest, we are discussing about this non sense issues" I blurted out

"The thing that we should think is, Jennies mess. The issue about Yaya being a mistress circulated quickly through the internet and everyone is bashing her. We don't know what's happening to Yaya right now but bitch, I am worried that her career will get affected. She's innocent" Wendy said

She's right. This is a whole mess for Lisa and Jennie. Irene and Chaeyoung shut their mouth, I think they already understand what we were trying to say.

"Lisa will go through press conference tomorrow" Seulgi force herself to smile.

I look at Chaeng and rolled my eyes. I'm upset for accusing us..

"You shouldn't let us travel on our own if you'll going to denounce us when we get home?" I asked them.

"I did a mistake once and I'm sure they would never. This is unfair for their side actually" Seulgi mumbled.