Chapter 153

Jennie's P. O. V.

We arrived in the hospital where my OB was working. Dad was really careful on driving because Lisa said so, they're being extra because they don't want to mourn for another baby so as me.

It's only hours since the kids and Lisa left but I missed them so much. I was bugging my wife since she left although I know that she's busy with her work and kids. I miss fighting with her over small things. They will arrive before dinner so I have to prepare a good meal for them.

"Be careful Jen" Dad said.

I laugh softly "Dad, I swear to God, you're acting as if I will trip over on this flat tiles" I shook my head and they both laughed.

"We're just making sure because that's what Lisa said to us" Mom replied and hold my arm as we walk.

I just laugh inside my mind and focus on walking. There are a lot of pregnant woman waiting outside, well our OB is pretty good that's why everyone run to her. We sit on the waiting area and Mom wrote my name on the list.

"Mom, is it bad if I experience like.. Pregnancy cravings on someone? I tend to be rough on Lisa and Lauren, I can't help it" I said, it's really my concern. As much as I don't want to fight with them especially Lauren who's still a year old, my hormones can't stop.

She looked at me and chuckle "It's a normal thing. It's just a limited period but if you're getting hard to them, you have to minimize as much as you can, I know you don't want the two to get skinny because of that, right?" She said.

I nodded my head as I pouted my lips "I'm not yet craving for foods but in a certain person. I feel bad for Lauren" I uttered and looked at my phone when it lit up.

Lisa sent me a photo of Skyler, I smile uncontrollably as I stare at his angelic face. He's a little guy now, I don't want him to grow so fast. He's still a baby. I quickly posted it in my snapchat which I downloaded a week ago.

I sent Lisa a message telling her that I miss her so much

I sent Lisa a message telling her that I miss her so much. She's quite busy because of the photo shoot, I heard that there are a lot of upcoming events in her company which will make her more busy.

I yawn as I shut my phone, I looked through the line and two more pregnant women left before me. I'll be home after this, I'm getting bored by just thinking. I wanna make Lauren cry.

My eyes roam around the clinic and there's someone caught my cat like eyes. I unconsciously squinted it and looked at her from head to toe. What is she doing here? Her eyes landes on me and didn't smile, I know she's still mad at me. Who wouldn't be? I almost drown her inside the fish tank.

"I'll get the water in the car, wait me here" Mom said and stood up. Dad was busy watching videos in his phone, he's three seats away from me.

"Oh. Hello" She took her seat beside me and fixed her bag, looks like she's looking for something.