Chapter 98

Wendy's P. O. V.

I've been waiting for Lisa's message since I woke up because I asked Joy out this morning. I'm thinking what to give everyday that she may appreciate but Jisoo told me last night that if Joy is a good a person, she will appreciate it even if I give her a rock or dust. Lisa said to give her flowers everyday so here I am, bringing flowers and chocolates for her.

I think this is the rest day for me from the company and Seulgi. Since Irene is already living there again, it will be easy for us to go home and just visit there. Last night was chaotic, she doesn't want to eat like.. Irene gave her the food and will feed her like a baby but she throw it away. She refused to drink her medicine which is not good. We've been trying to make her calm but there was no effect not until Aleyna came. It will be so hard for us to cope up from the tragedy but I know for sure that we can do this.

I stop in front of Joy's apartment, I told her that I'll be here by twenty minuted and I guess she's still preparing.

What I love about her is.. She's not only pretty but she is a soft hearted too. She's not that demanding about the foods or places that we've been through. Unlike the girls I dated before, they would ask to go there and here. When I was still a student, I always spent big amount of money for only one day date. My friends are always telling me to break that girl and don't continue what we've been started because she's toxic and so on. Joy is the only girl that they approved, like.. They will be gone mad if I did something that may hurt her feelings. Feels like, Joy is more important to them than me, their friend.

I took the bouquet and chocolates before I step out my car. Since her place is far from the main street, it's fine to park the car everywhere.

I press the doorbell and put the flowers behind my back. I waited until five minutes until I heard some footsteps, the gate went open and this fairy reveal.

"Good morniiiing!!" She cheerfully said before she laugh.

"I'm always doubting if you are experiencing any struggles in your life" I chuckle "Here.. For your good morning"

I handed her the flowers and chocolates. Even though we're hanging out for almost everyday, I'm still embarrass in front of her.

"You don't have to do this" She narrow her eyes but still take it.

"But it's my pleasure to give you this"

She bob her head and look everywhere, seems like she's waiting for someone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just worried that some of my neighbors will send some rumors along with their friends about me.."

I raise my one eyebrow and look everywhere to check if some of those dumbass people are watching us but I guess there's no one.

"Anyway, Have you had your breakfast?" She asked.

"Not yet. I was about to ask you but you did it first" I snortle.

"Perfect! Wait me here" She run inside and made me wait outside.

What restaurant should I choose? Everytime that I am suggesting a restaurant to eat, she's always refusing so I'm thinking a not so expensive one but I can't ruminate.