Chapter 10: Scary

Jisoo run towards the door of their house but before she could hold the knob, it open automatically. It's pretty dark inside, even tho it's really odd for her she don't mind and run inside in hurry. She took her three steps but before she could run upstairs, Someone hit her a pillow on her face that made her fall on the floor.

The light lit up and saw Chaeyoung wearing her red Pajama with her dark face. Jisoo crawl backwards because of getting scared.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I-I work... All night" She stuttered.

Rosé tilted her head and raise her eye brow "Really?" She asked.

Jisoo look around to check if she can run easily to Rosé if something bad will happen.

"R-Really. I-I told you earlier that I'll work late" She stuttered.

Rosé's still looking at her, she didn't break her stares to make Jisoo feel guilty on what she did and tell her the truth.

Jisoo bit her lip and the conscience hit her. It's really hard to hide something towards her wife as she's an angel.

She heave a sigh and speak "I was with.. The three" She scratch her head and look up to her wife, trying to be cute so she will forgive her.

"And?" Still have no expression on Chaeyoung's face.

"And.. Have some fun. That's it" She replied.

"Where?"

Jisoo chuckle and put her both hands on the floor to support herself from sitting. She roll her eyes up to think the best place to lie about and something came up.

"Ah! Lisa's house, we just.. You know chill" She smile like a fool, showing her whole teeth to Rosé.

"Really?" She asked again.

Jisoo rolled her eyes because of frustration "How could I even lie to this angel?" She thought to herself and look at Chaeyoung "Of course why would I even lie?" She laugh awkwardly.

Chaeyoung didn't break her gaze to Jisoo that made the latter frustrate.

"Look babe, I didn't- Awww!" Jisoo shout in pain when Chaeyoung step on her fingers really hard "Baby I-I.. Oh God!"

"The next time you will say lies to me, make sure that I didn't know anything. Okay?" She said with her gritted teeth, she rub Jisoo's fingers on the floor and get satisfied when she saw how bad her state is "Come here" She pull Jisoo up by grabbing her on her ear.

"Babe stop.. " She whine as her body involuntarily followed what her wife said. They walk upstairs and still Chaeyoung is pull her ears "I'm sorry for Lying babe" Her eyes are getting teary.

They reach their room and push Jisoo inside "Tell me where have you been!" She yelled.

It's the moment when Jisoo's body jerk in fear. She knew that if her wife yelled and shouted towards her, she needs to admit her mistake.

"Okay we went to the bar and.. Drink all night but babe.. Look at me I'm not drunk" She said and pointed herself showing off to her wife that she's not drunk as she thought.

"But you lied to me! Do you know how many times I pray that nothing serious should be happen to you?!" She angrily said.

Jisoo can see the fire burning inside her wife's mouth. She clear her throat and pouted.

"But nothing serious happened to me babe. Forgive me please?" She kneel down and trying to please her.

"You must reflect on what you did. I never thought that you can do this to me Jisoo Kim" Rosé scoffed.