Chapter 88: Tasks

Jennie's P. O. V.

5:00 AM

Me and Lisa woke up early this morning because I told her that we will go to the public market to buy some ingredients. There are a lot of stocks here in the house but it saddens me when the food I wanted to cook have no stocks in here.

My wife told me that she'll go to the market with two guards with her since it's drizzling and doesn not me to get sick.

Last night, When she told me about having a 4th baby.. I disagreed. Lauren can barely walk and speak, Additionally that we can't handle the three kids, especially her.. She can't handle the two boys when they're in chaos. What more if we add another child, right? She felt so sad but I explained to her clearly what are the possible effect on this, We should focus on the kids especially Lauren and Skyler, they're still a baby that we need to take care of.

Although her idea of having a big family is a great idea, there's still a side of me that we shouldn't add nore kid this time.

"Ma'am do you want me to help you?" The maid asked,

"No. I can do it" I said when I put the chicken inside the oven.

They woke really early today. I'm not used to have a helper inside our since but I think we should let them stay here because the house is too big for us and we can't clean this for a whole day. Hoping that the kids will come and play with them so Lisa and I will have an alone time with each other.

"What's the best destination here in Thailand? I'm just wondering since we're planning to have a tour in here.. Any suggestion?" I asked her, I'm talking to her casually because it's making me feel comfortable.

"You can visit the temple in Chiang Mai.. There are a lot of activities there Ma'am" She suggest.

I bob my head in her suggestion "We're planning to visit a temple today. I will tell Lisa later" I smile.

"Phi Phi Island is one of the best tourist spot here Ma'am, you should try it and I know for sure that the kids will enjoy there.. It's the best for honeymoon" She laugh on her last words.

I chuckle and shake my head "Once you have kids, you wouldn't think of having a making love session. I'm telling you because it's true" I peek on the oven then on the clock.

She smile at me shyly which made me laugh.

"I'm glad that all of you here can speak in our language so we can have someone to talk with" I mumbled and check again the clock "Could you take a look on this? I will check my wife upstairs?

She bow her head and head to our room, I am few inches away and heard two loud cries inside. I think the boys are already up.

I wonder what Lisa did to them?

-----

"I wanna go with you!" V whimper as he watch how Lisa prepare herself to leave the house.

"It's raining besides I will just walk to reach the public market.. You should stay here with Mommy" Lisa disagree.

Daehan hug Lisa's waist and starts to sob too "Let me come with you Dada~" He beg.

Lisa lay down on the bed and spread her arms, feels like she's defeated. Jennie is in the kitchen and preparing something while Lauren, she's still sleeping because it's 5:00 in the morning.

Skyler throw his slipper to Lisa and sit on the floor. He's getting irritated because Lisa won't let him to come. He got up from the floor and tap Lisa's arm.

"I wanna go with you!" He wail.

The boys cry makes Lisa exhausted already. Each ears she have has a loud banging sound that coming out from her kids.