Chapter 104

"OMG!" Jennie scream as she run inside the bathroom.

Lisa got up from the bed and took her phone to film her. She step inside and saw Jennie, dying because of heat inside her mouth. She keeps on rubbing her lips and washing her tongue. The water on the faucet continue to pour down the sink.

"HAHAHAHAHA It's a prank!!" Lisa burst out laughing.

"It's getting worse!!" Jennie shed in tears and stomp her feet as she wash it.

"You prank me before so it's pay back time!"

Jennie didn't mind what she's saying and continue rinsing her mouth. Her tears start to flow down on her cheek.

"Get me some milk!!" Jennie try to speak, despite of burning feeling inside her mouth.

"Nope. Go get in yourself"

Jennie's eyes widened because Lisa is too serious about it. She push Lisa away and starts to run downstairs, not even thinking that she might slip or trip over the stairs. She swiftly dash inside the kitchen to get a milk.

"Oh My God!" That's the only word that Jennie can utter. She open the fresh milk and drink it "It's getting worst. Oh God please"

Jennie starts to cry seriously and stay on the sink. She use the milk to wash her mouth but seems like it is the cause of getting worst. She sobs like hell because she can't take it too much.

"Mommy are you crying?" Daehan ask in worry. He put down his toy cars and look at Jennie "What happened?"

He grasp on Jennie's hem of shirt and look as his Mom drink a milk. Her eyes are already swollen and her nose starts to produce liquids. She's seriously crying that looks like someone broke her heart.

Lauren look at her as well and pointing her while she's babbling too much.

"Ma'am what happened?" The Maid asked.

"Get me an ice please" She ordered, the maid run towards the refrigerator to take some ice cubes.

Lisa arrive with an evil smile on her face "What does it feel to get involved with a prank?" She asked and sing a song for burial.

"This is not funny" Jennie cry and wipe her tears, she's not looking at Lisa. Her hands fan herself because of too much heat.

The maid give her the cubes and she put it inside her mouth. She turn her back and look on the glass door, she's crying like hell.

Daehan cross his arms and look at Lisa "Why did you do this?" He glare.

"It's a prank" Lisa chuckle and look at Jennie. She took the milk and give it to her but Jennie shove it away which made it spill on the floor "I'm sorry" She chortle.

Jennie push her aside and use the faucet again to rinse her mouth. She burst into tears, feels like her mouth became numb because of too much heat. She's not into spicy foods that's why she never enjoy eating it.

"You made Mommy cry! How dare you Dada" Daehan give her a dagger look and his hands are on waist "You are not supposed to do that!"

Lisa laugh at the cuteness of her son and just ruffled his hair "We're just having fun!"

"Milk doesn't help or anything!" Jennie cry, forcing herself to speak. She rub her eyes and stand close on the sink "My mouth is burning!"

Lisa scratch her head and feel guilty "Let me see" She cup her cheeks and look inside her mouth but Jennie strike her hand so hard.

"Don't touch me" She sobs and went back soaking her mouth.

It is the best idea for Lisa to take her revenge unfortunately, it is not what she thought it would be. She feel guilty knowing that her wife is crying but there's a side of her that Jennie let her cry for a while first before she told that it was a prank.