Chapter 35: Leave

Jennie and the boys arrived home. They went straight inside the house, Lisa's parents are in the living room playing with Lauren. They bug out when Jennie and the kids entered the house too early and even without Lisa.

"Jennie.. We didn't heard Lisa's car" Lisa's Mom said "Hello my grandchildren"

Daehan run to her but Skyler stays on Jennie's side. He look up and hold his Mom's hand.

"Mommy~" He called.

Jennie look down to meet his gaze and just smile "Could you stay with Grandma for a while? Mommy will just going upstairs to change" She said.

Skyler nod his head and walk to his grandparents.

"I'm sorry Mom. I'll just go upstairs" She didn't answer her question that made them confused.

Jennie run upstairs while wiping the tears that coming down her cheek. She enter their room and instantly close it.

Jennie sit on the bed and buried her face on her palm. She burst out crying and don't know what she needs to do. She cover her mouth so no sobs will came out, she's afraid the someone might hear her crying especially the kids.

She took a deep breath a lot of times and even fan herself. Something is suffocating her, she made her way through the window and open it to breath. Jennie walk back and forth to calm herself.

The moment that she release her emotion, She took her phone and dialed someone's number.

"Hello?"

"Dad.. "

"Jennie Darling, What makes you?"

Jennie cover her mouth so she won't sob, she breathe out again and take a courage to tell him.

"Can you.. Can you fetch us here?" She said.

"Why you missed us?" He laugh from the other line.

"Y-Yeah" She sobs "Could you? Just wanna go home tonight"

"What happened? Are you crying?" He asked with worries

"Nothing. Just please, I want to breathe" Jennie cover her phone and cry.

"Jennie tell me. What happened? Did you have a fight with Lisa?"

"Let's talk about it later, okay? I will wait you here" Jennie said and end up the call.

She throw her phone on the bed and she walk inside the bathroom. Jennie look at herself in the mirror that made her cry even more.

She wash up and remove her make up before she walk out the room and gow downstairs. Lisa's parents noticed Jennie's red and swollen eyes.

"Jennie, What's wrong?" Lisa's Dad asked her.

"N-Nothing Dad" She lied and walk to Lauren to carry her "Can I borrow the kids for a while? Just.. gonna do something"

"Jennie tell us. Something's up right? The boys told us" Lisa's Mom intrude.

Lauren started to cry so Jennie sway her hips to soothe her "Just a misunderstanding" She said "Sshh baby" She kiss Lauren's head.

"Tell us what is it" Lisa's Mom said and stroke Jennie's arm.

Jennie look at them and bit her bottom lip "Can we go home for a while?" As soon as she ask them, she shed in tears again.

"Lisa messed up, right?" Lisa's Dad asked with anger but Jennie shook her head.

"No. I messed up Dad.. Just wanna reflect on what I did" She mumbled "I'm sorry"

"Jennie.. " Lisa's Mom called her.