Chapter 7: Lost

Jennie's P. O. V.

"Do I need to go to school Mommy?" Daehan asked while putting his socks on. I was preparing Sky and Lauren's things before we leave the house.

"Of course baby. I thought you love school?" I asked him, I put the diaper on Lauren. She's still asleep, It was already 7:30 am and we need to hurry before Daehan goes late.

"Before but after the first day, I don't want to go anymore. My classmates are too loud and even my teacher" He complained.

I turn around to face him which made him a little bit scared. "Daehanie~ You're not supposed to say it" I lectured his misbehavior.

"Sorry Mommy" He said.

I stroke his hair and help him to put his shoes on. Being a mother of three wasn't easy at all, especially if your partner was not good on taking care of her own kids.

"Where's Dada?" V asked me, he's busy playing with his trucks.

"Dada is already on her work, she's busy for today so you two will be on my office for the whole day" I explained. They got excited on what I have said, Skyler run towards my back and cling on my neck.

"I want to be with you than with Dada" Skyler giggle.

"That was mean" I laugh on him, he hug my neck really tight and kiss my cheeks, I wouldn't be tired taking care of these kids for the rest of my life. They're my strength and weakness.

"Who will fetch me at school Mommy?" Daehan asked me and put his bag on his back.

I took Lauren on my arms and took their things too "Maybe I will ask my driver to fetch you or if I'm not busy, I'll be the one who will. Is that okay?" I asked him while we're heading down the stairs.

"Yes Mommy" He said.

I take Skyler's hand and Daehan took his free hand to support himself from walking down. I think we should build an elevator for the kids. I'm not yet stepping on the company's floor but I swear I'm really tired.

We headed to the parking lot and put them inside the car. I carefully buckled Lauren's belt on her booster seat since she's still asleep and I don't want to console her if she cried while I'm driving.

"Come here Skyler Oppa" I called V and put him beside Lauren. I used to call the two boys Hyung or Oppa since they have a little sibling/s so they will used to it, Skyler doesn't want to be called that way as he said he's the only baby in the family.

I closed the Passenger's door and put Daehan on the front seat beside me. I buckled his booster seat and we began to drove off the house.

Lisa went to work early in the morning because of her busy schedule. It was a long tiring weekend for us since we're on Seulgi's house. It was fun really fun. I missed them so much, we have different careers and family to be taken care of. We're not a teenagers anymore that will going to leave the house and spend the whole night on the street, drinking alcohols, smoking.. Well I'm not doing it but some of them, cut some classes and hang out anytime anywhere.

Big responsibilities are ahead on us, Wendy was right. Being married was not an easy task for the whole life. There's a always a time that me and Lisa fought about something about "Time with each other" but we're fixing it as soon as possible. We should understand each and every responsibilities we have. Sometimes she get jealous on my work or even on my employees especially with Kang Daniel but I'm always assuring him that there's nothing, we already have three kids for fucking sake!

"Mommy I don't want to go" Daehan whine when we stop in the parking lot.

"You need to. Let's go" I unbuckled my belt and do the same thing to Daehan. I hop out of the car and open the door for him, I didn't turn off the car engine because I will leave the two kids inside the car, the air-conditioned was still on. They're asleep so I will let them.