Chapter 128

Two days passed since the Manobans arrived in their home. For the passed two days, nothing happened really special. Lisa visited the company while Jennie take over in taking care of their kids. Lisa and her friends bought some clothes for the upcoming reunion, they lasted for only two hours picking their attire unlike Jennie and her group that consumed 4 to 5 hours, not to mention that they will bring only three bags of clothes and tons of make ups.

"Any idea about the decorations?" Jennie asked their housemaid about the Christmas decorations, they're in the garden and planning to put some lights on it.

"Maybe we can shape the shrubs to make it look good" The main suggested.

"That's a great idea. Can you do it? Or we need to call a gardener?" Jennie asked.

"Maybe we should call someone Ma'am"

Jennie bob her head. The Christmas is coming and they will probably spend it in Korea since the reunion will be on December 23. She took out her phone and call someone, as soon as she ended the call she help the maids to fix the lights and other decorations.

"Can you please wake Lisa up? It's already 10:30 am" Jennie commanded the other one.

"Sure Ma'am" She bow her head and proceed inside the house.

The kids are in the playroom so it's really peaceful. Lisa overslept because she played her mobile games until 3 am, she just stopped from playing when Jennie woke up because of the light of her phone under the duvet, she's trying to hide from Jennie but she failed. A one glare from her made Lisa stop and she cuddle Jennie to sleep that's why she's still sleeping even though it's passed 10.

Their bed is kinda messy because Lisa sleep restless. Pillows are all over the bed and floor while the duvet is hanging on the bed. The tall girl was lying flat on the bed while snoring.

"Ma'am Lisa?" The maid open the door and peek inside "Ma'am Lisa"

Lisa heard it and her forehead wrinkled, she moved a bit and hug the pillow beside her.

"Ma'am. Mrs. Jennie is looking for you"

Lisa didn't even flinch or move, she just open her eyes for few second and close it again.

"Ma'am"

"5 minutes" She said.

The maid close the door and let Lisa sleep in peace. Looks like this Lady doesn't have any plan to wake up after five minutes.

While everyone is busy, there's this little guy who's holding a phone, named Skyler. He's carrying Lisa's phone since earlier and opening every applications he saw, looking for the best game.

"V!" Lauren called him and trying to take the phone from him but Skyler extended his arm to stop him "Baby" She blabber, asking for her turn.

Skyler got up from his motorbike and open the door to head on Lisa's room to ask for a game. He's busy looking at it when he didn't notice the toy on the floor, he's getting nearer on the stairs and room when he trip over it.

His lips landed straight on the floor and the phone slip from his hand and stumbled down on the stairs which made it broken. He kneel and touch his lips while looking at the phone.

"Oh Man" He mumbled, he felt the pain on his lips as it's bleeding. He cried because of the blood and the phone. He got up and proceed inside Lisa's room "Dadaaa~"

He stop beside Lisa and cry out loud which made Lisa awaken.

"Here we go again" Lisa groan and took the pillow above her head, she pressed it on her ear so she won't hear Skyler's cry.