Chapter 103

Wendy's P. O. V.

"Are you sure I'm good?" Joy asked, she's been asking me about her dress since earlier and I'm tired of saying Yes, you are beautiful!

"I don't know what to say anymore to make you believe" I sigh and unbuckled my seatbelt "They're already waiting for us. My grandparents are here, they have bad temper so just don't mind them when they said something"

I step out of my car and open the door for her. She went out and fix herself, she bought a dress earlier. I told her not to but she insisted since it's a dinner with my family.

"Let's go!" I cheerfully said and grab her wrist to drag her inside our house.

I decided not to park the car in our garage instead I park it outside the gate so I can drive it right away after the dinner. When we entered our gate, the lights that hanging on the trees in the garden are already visible. It's really fun to stay under that spot for relaxation.

"That place is cool" She pointed it.

"My favorite spot" I chuckle "We will go there and I will show you something that were made by my friends excluding Jimin"

"What is it?"

"Clue is, it was when we were middle school students" I laugh as I remember those hew on the tree. The three doesn't want to see it anymore and even asking me to cut it down but Nah, it's a memory. Stupid memory.

The trail has small lamp posts to lit it up. The smell of Mom's flowers are pervading our place, I hate the smell of it but I became used to it.

We reach the main door of our house, I think they're in the dining area already since it's kinda late

"It's just a dinner but I'm nervous" Joy mumbled.

"You don't have to be" I laugh, I turn the knob and ready to push it when someone pull it first which made me tumble.

"Welcome to our house Joy!!" Mom and Dad celebrate, Joy cover her mouth and laugh. I told them not to make me embarrassed in front of her.

But look, they're holding a balloon and blowing a party horn. Additionally, they're wearing a mask like they're in the party. Both of them dance like we are in the disco, I look at their back and the jukebox is playing. They're a Grown us adults acting like children

I face palm myself and put my hands on my waist "Mom, Dad" I called, Dad pointed at me and dance like crazy. I heard how Joy laugh so hard and even hit me.

"Good evening Ma'am and Sir" Joy said.

"Don't call us Ma'am and Sir, call us Mom and Dad!" My Mom squeal and reach Joy's hand.

My girl look at me surprisingly, I just let Joy walk in, I stop in front of my Dad and use my elbow to his stomach.

"What the hell is this?" I whispered but the annoyance in my voice can be feel.

"This is a party, right? That finally my only child brings someone" He said.

"Why are you wearing those masks? I can't believe this" I shake my head, it's really embarrassing. I look at my Mom and she's talking to joy not even keeping herself steady, she's dancing like hell Oh My God.

"Do I look good? It's a surprise for Joy" He giggle and put the party hat on his head which I quickly removed.

"Dad it's not a birthday party. Oh My God I'm so done with this family" I heave a sigh and just grab Joy's hand to walk inside the dining area.

"Hey your Mom is still talking to me" She said.

"They look weird just don't mind them" I replied back.