Chapter 62: Laundry

Jisoo's P. O. V.

I woke up late today because my wife didn't let me sleep early last night. We didn't had sex but she wants me stay up all night and I don't know why. I just let her until she fell asleep by 3am. I decided not to go to work so I can rest the whole day.

I got up from the bed and find it empty. Maybe Chaeng is already off to work. I stretch my arm and yawn, Gosh I'm still tired and sleepy but my stomach keeps on growling.

I throw the duvet on the other side of the bed and got up so I can eat my meal today. I open the door and my eyes widened in shock.

"Woah woah" I said in suprise.

Chaeyoung is wearing her black lingerie and leaning on the door frame. Her arms are crossing while biting her bottom lip.

"Hello there sweetie" She seductively said.

I don't know how to react, my mouth is just open.

"Hi"

She push me inside our room and lock the door. Damn.

"You can have me as your breakfast" She said with her sexy voice, she trace my collarbone that send shivers through my spine. I never saw her like this, she's always letting me to dominate her.

"You're not playing around, right?" I asked.

She push me down on the bed and jump on my crocth. Holy Mother of God, what did you do to your Daughter!

"Do I look like I'm playing all along?" She wet her lips and I find it sexy, she smash her lips to mine and I can't protest. She's undeniably sexy.

Her hand snake into my nape and kiss me deeper. I hold onto her waist and just enjoy this fucking miracle.

I was about to take her lingerie off her body when she stop "Wait. How could you sleep last night without me knowing it? You didn't even kiss me"

She slap my chest, her bright face turns to dark.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

She narrow her eyes and knitted her eyebrows "How could you do that to me?"

"Do what? Babe.. Are you on drugs?" I asked her seriously, Bitch who wouldn't think that she isn't taking drugs if she's showing a crazy symptoms.

She's acting weird lately. She pouted her lip and squeeze my face

"You're such a cutie" She softly said.

See that? That's what I'm pertaining to.

"Babe, I think you should minimize yourself from reading bible stories everyday. Look on what's happening to you" I said in worry.

She slap me once again "Get up and we'll eat" She get off me and jump out of the bed.

"I though you are my meal?"

"Your thoughts only" She said in sarcastic way before she storm out of our room.

That's unbelievable.

I follow her to the kitchen although I'm still confused on what she did. The foods are already in the table. The foods looks so delicious.

Of course before we take a bite of it, Chaeng lead the prayer. Imagine, you are freaking hungry yet still you need to wait for two minutes until she's done thanking God for having this day.

"Finally" I whispered when she said the Amen part.

I eat everything she cooked, I look at her and she's just looking at me lovingly.