Chapter 22: V and L

Just gonna give you some Skyler X Lisa moment

-----

Lisa's P. O. V.

After I talk to Skyler, I really wanted to take a rest but I can see through his eyes that he's badly hurt on what happened and even upset to his Mom. I'm not going to brag this to Jennie later, I need to make sure first what happened. I'll check the CCTV around the cafeteria tomorrow morning.

If Skyler's telling the truth, I will swear to God.. I'll beat his ass up. I never lay my fingers on Skyler or even with Daehan and Lauren when they're crying then he will just going to hurt my child? I don't even know him personally, Even if Seulgi is his cousin, I don't even care.

"Are you going to leave again?" Skyler asked me, his eyes are still red. He doesn't deserve this.

"No. Dada will stay here" I told as I fix his disheveled hair "Are you still upset?" I asked.

He hug my waist and look up to see my face "Uhm. Mommy yelled at me" His lips arch downward.

I could say I think Skyler's telling the truth, he never been so upset whenever Jennie lecture him from his mistakes. He do accept his mistakes afterwards but now he's still sulky.

"Do you want to play first before we go to sleep?" I offered.

He shakes his head and just buried his face on my belly, I feel bad for him. He never acted like this before so I'm worried. I carry him on my arms and tap his back, I proceed near at the window and look outside.

"Look Skyler, the stars are saying hi to you!" I tried to divert his attention from it, he look up to see the stars and cough.

"Stars doesn't have any hands to wave" He retorted.

"But they use their sparks to say hi to everyone" I explained, I hold his arm and wave to the stars but he pull his arm and just rested his head on my shoulder "Do you want to sleep instead?" I asked.

"No"  He replied

I don't know how can I make him feel better. I make him look at me to check if he has a fever but he doesn't have.

"Do you want to walk outside and have some ice cream?" I asked.

He nod his head without energy or even smile.

"Okay. Let's put your shoes on and jacket"

I took his cap, jacket and shoes to get ready for a walk. Before when I only have Daehan with me, whenever he felt sad or annoyed.. I usually induced him for a walk so he can have some refreshments and it worked so well.

I carry Skyler downstairs, Daehan's laugh is all over the house because he's playing with Lauren and Jennie. She look at me with a question in her eyes, I pointed Skyler and she quickly understand.

"Dada,  Can I come?" Daehan asked me as he run towards me.

"It's Dada and Skyler's night, okay? You will have our nights soon" I told him.

"Are you okay now Skyler?" He asked his brother but V didn't mind him and just buried his face on my crook "You can have my toys if that's what makes you feel better" He told.

I ruffled Daehan's hair and smile at him, he's such a great brother to his two siblings.

"We'll be back" I told and leave the house for the mean time.

We walk through the not so dark street, I don't know where we should go but I'll make sure that before we go home, he's already laughing or smiling at least.