Chapter 84: Grande Festa (2)

While the Disney characters are preparing for their performance. Lisa and Jennie took their kids on the platform to feed them.

"Wooow. Look at those sweethearts!" Chaeyoung said in excitement when the three kids reach their table "Laureeeenn!" She took the girl in to Lisa's arm and carry her.

"Oohh. Daehan and Skyler you look so handsome!" Jimin commend and mess their hairs.

Skyler show off himself and wink at Jimin "All the time!" He boast.

"He's really the little Lisa Manoban" Jisoo shakes her head "Lauren!" She play with the little girl.

Lisa and Jennie put the kids on the chair, since there are no available booster seats, they need to use this.

Jennie take in charge to put the foods on her family's plates while Lisa, she's looking after her kids. The Characters start to perform in front and lights turn dim. Regardless of the meal, they still keep on watching the performance in front.

The attention of the kids got caught and they even dance on their chairs.

"Mommy you should join them, you are the Queen" Daehan pointed as Jennie cut the meat on his plate.

"I'm afraid to say that I'm to gorgeous to be there" Jennie grin and laugh "Here you can eat now"

Skyler stood up on his chair so Jennie hold the back of his clothes "Skyler, eat this" She give him a spoonful of food.

Lisa is in charge of feeding her little Princess. Wendy and Joy are whispering to each other about the Disney princesses while Jimin keeps on glancing to Lisa's Family.

"Perks of having three children" He laugh "Instead that you are already satiated in food, you still need to feed your children"

"Why? It's fun to have a big family" Seulgi chuckle and sip her wine. She didn't touch her food and just twisting her spoon, she's glancing at her family.

"You should eat Seulgi, the food is expensive" Lisa said without any expression on her face and let Lauren drink.

Seulgi bob her head and just force herself to smile. She look in front to watch the show, the performance looks like theater. Everyone is enjoying the show, feeling so satisfied especially the kids.

"You are really fit into a mukbang show, Did you know that?" Jisoo said while looking at Chaeyoung's plate.

The latter didn't didn't mind her and just enjoy her food.

Seulgi can't take it and she stood up to go to her family's table. She made her way through them and bow to Irene's parents.

"Good evening Mom and Dad" She said, Despite of the loud music they can still her voice.

"Mama!" Aleyna greeted.

Irene look at her parents and took Aleyna to her lap. Jun-Myeon look at his back and his eyes widened, he smile at her and stood up.

"Hey. Good evening" He offer a handshake.

Seulgi is hesitant but she accept his offer "Good evening"

Irene put Aleyna on the chair before she stood up as well "Ah. Jun-Myeon.. She's Seulgi my wife and Seulgi.. He's Jun-Myeon.. The man I told you before" She introduce.

Seulgi nod her head and smile at him "I heard a little from you but all of it are good" She said and glance at her friend's table who are stealing some glances too.

Seulgi look down to check her little daughter, she bended her knee and stroke her arm "How's my baby? You look so gorgeous!" She admire.

"I'm good!" She lively said.